LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

Demarcus Dobbs, busted for Marijuana ...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by VA49er:
So 3:45 AM. Was he out all night? or was he headed home early? On one level this is dumb. He couldn't pay for car service? I promise it's cheaper than what he is about to pay. ON another level its sad. He didn't have a friend with him on his birthday?

young, dumb and sortta rich. That's all. We've all been there, minus the sortta rich part.

I have certainly been young, dumb, and rich enough to get loaded. It's still sad though. The costs of a DUI are astronomical most places and not just from the monetary value. Obviously if he was drunk he wasn't thinking clearly. It's just so sad on the back side of it and so easily avoidable. More than likely he "thought" he was good to go. But I suppose you are correct. Yet I still stand proud as the only male member of my family not to spend a night in jail as a result of a "good time". It wasn't all luck on any of our counts either.
[ Edited by VA49er on Nov 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM ]
Stupid kid! Harbaugh won't stand for this. You gotta be a good as 99 to pull this BS.
So 3:45 AM. Was he out all night? or was he headed home early? On one level this is dumb. He couldn't pay for car service? I promise it's cheaper than what he is about to pay. ON another level its sad. He didn't have a friend with him on his birthday?

young, dumb and sortta rich. That's all. We've all been there, minus the sortta rich part.

I have certainly been young, dumb, and rich enough to get loaded. It's still sad though. The costs of a DUI are astronomical most places and not just from the monetary value. Obviously if he was drunk he wasn't thinking clearly. It's just so sad on the back side of it and so easily avoidable. More than likely he "thought" he was good to go. But I suppose you are correct. Yet I still stand proud as the only male member of my family not to spend a night in jail as a result of a "good time". It wasn't all luck on any of our counts either.

He is just lucky he didn't kill someone. 25 is old enough to know better.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
So Williams, Hunter, Dobbs out and Jacobs, Jenkins, and James in?

def not both James and Jenkins, b/c Whiloit. I think Jenkins has an edge on James b/c Cox can return punts. and we need WR depth more.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
So Williams, Hunter, Dobbs out and Jacobs, Jenkins, and James in?

def not both James and Jenkins, b/c Whiloit. I think Jenkins has an edge on James b/c Cox can return punts. and we need WR depth more.

Im not gonna be surprised to see both Jenkins and James active.
Anyone know the status of Ginn and Tukuafu?

*Hadnt seen the article about Wilhoite being active for Sunday. I still expect both the rooks to be active.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Nov 30, 2012 at 7:34 PM ]
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Just got a prompt from Team Stream 3 minutes ago will post the link in a few ...
Front page of CSNBAYAREA.com

"He was involved in a crash and we suspect he was under the influence of alcohol,"
California Highway Patrol Officer D.J. Sarabia told CSNBayArea.com. "He was not
injured and he was also arrested for possession of marijuana."

Driving drunk, bad.

Smoking marijuana, who cares?
Now I got a new dude who can hook me up
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:
Driving drunk, bad.

Unfortunately, a lot of people. Which is stupid.
Driving drunk, bad.

As a libertarian I couldn't give a crap about someone smoking some weed, but driving while high is wrong, IMO, so if he was drunk AND under the influence of Marijuana while driving that's worse than just being drunk and driving (which is wrong enough just by itself), as far as I'm concerned.
[ Edited by captveg on Nov 30, 2012 at 8:44 PM ]

Just got a prompt from Team Stream 3 minutes ago will post the link in a few ...

"He was involved in a crash and we suspect he was under the influence of alcohol,"

Driving drunk, bad.

the commissioner of the NFL....and hopefully Harbs
Originally posted by captveg:
Driving drunk, bad.

As a libertarian I couldn't give a crap about someone smoking some weed, but driving while high is wrong, IMO, so if he was drunk AND under the influence of Marijuana while driving that's worse than just being drunk and driving (which is wrong enough just by itself), as far as I'm concerned.

Fully agree, there is no good reason for Marijuana to not be fully legal for recreational use like alcohol.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Driving drunk, bad.

the commissioner of the NFL....and hopefully Harbs

It was a rhetorical question. Other than bad publicity, why should either care?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
You ever s*cked some d*ck for marijuana!!!?!!!

Is that CM Punk in the background?
Originally posted by captveg:
Driving drunk, bad.

Fully agree, there is no good reason for Marijuana to not be fully legal for recreational use like alcohol.

Legalize it!
Share 49ersWebzone