LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

UPDATE: Vernon Davis, Rogers and McDonald redid their deals to help get Bowman's deal

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wow, great information. Makes me glad I started frequenting this site.

It seems like so long ago that "So and so restructuring to help the team" news was regular for the Niners.
so many world class people on this team; Vernon, Alex Smith, Patrick, Alex Boone, Gore, Randy and I know there are many more. Proud to be a 49er fan.
hey AB83... do you know anything about Alex's current deal. Someone brought up a few days ago that he needs 19 more pass attempts to officially qualify for his stats to count this year or something like that.

and then I brought up, wondering if his contract triggers any bonus for him taking a certain amount of snaps or pass attempts or other stuff.

Just curious if we are saving any money by Alex not playing the rest of the season, if that happens.
Vernon is the man!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
hey AB83... do you know anything about Alex's current deal. Someone brought up a few days ago that he needs 19 more pass attempts to officially qualify for his stats to count this year or something like that.

and then I brought up, wondering if his contract triggers any bonus for him taking a certain amount of snaps or pass attempts or other stuff.

Just curious if we are saving any money by Alex not playing the rest of the season, if that happens.

That I have not heard what his incentive package is about. He has $1.25M in Likely Incentives, but assumed it was for him being the starter, no one thought Alex would get hurt, Kaep would play and be the starter. So it's possible. Let me look into it. I have a friend who usually has great info.
Dayum.

Good s**t. You don't hear that kind of stuff too often on professional sports teams.
Originally posted by fryet:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by 99problems:
link or

Do you know who Ab is? Man you had better check yourself, Ab is the Zone's capologist and chief money baller, e says I believe it, and so should you!

I agree. If AB says it, I don't need a link.

ABs posts = link, as far as im concerned on the subject.
Originally posted by JustMike:
Originally posted by fryet:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by 99problems:
link or

Do you know who Ab is? Man you had better check yourself, Ab is the Zone's capologist and chief money baller, e says I believe it, and so should you!

I agree. If AB says it, I don't need a link.

ABs posts = link, as far as im concerned on the subject.

lol no doubt, here's a link
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/169060-vernon-davis-redid-his-deal-help-bowmans-done/
Relax people it's capolpgy. Vernon didn't give up money he will still get the same amount paid. It was likely given as a bonus so they can prorate it
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
AB ... Cheating on the Webzone with those floozies NinerCapHell and Niners Nation!

Yup... now we should all spam his email ... lol

AB coming through with the numbers as always.
Originally posted by richierichard:
How do you access this information? Are you releasing confidential information that could land you IN JAIL??

Settle down their chief
Jason has been around the WZ for many years and he needs no link.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Relax people it's capolpgy. Vernon didn't give up money he will still get the same amount paid. It was likely given as a bonus so they can prorate it

Still pretty cool of him though. I may just not be privy to this type of information but It doesn't seem to happen very much around the league unless it's a very selfless locker room.

Man has this guy really turned into a great pro and seems to be an outstanding human being as well. Very happy he is on our side.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Jason has been around the WZ for many years and he needs no link.

Thanks ole friend. I understand the skeptics. But I don't fake this stuff. I never say I'm the best at this, there are others out there who do this for there own teams they love.

I would give links, If I could, I just can't. I remember early 2000's when I started on the Zone, people questioned me like you could not believe, I swear to god I don't report fake, It may be off a little, but never fake. And am always willing to give out info when asked.
Share 49ersWebzone