LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Anyone excited to see LeMichael James play?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm sure Harbaugh can utilize his strengths with our offenses strengths and make everyone look GOOD!!!!
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by susweel:
I was in the pre season but after I saw him play I wasn't excited anymore.

Ahh come on show our little pup some love!!

OMG im actually agree with Susweel. But for some reason LMJ reminds me of a slower Reggie Bush, and we all know how terrible he was a Runningback in all those years after coming out of USC where all he would do is run outside, no much between the tackles.
If he plays as well or better than hunter. Got to be honest I really do hope he can fill hunter's shoes.
Originally posted by Aacadena:

OMG im actually agree with Susweel. But for some reason LMJ reminds me of a slower Reggie Bush, and we all know how terrible he was a Runningback in all those years after coming out of USC where all he would do is run outside, no much between the tackles.

Kaepernick didn't look too hot pre season either and Jacobs looked invincible. Give him at least one shot on the first team before axing him in the back.

Both guys were taken in the second round by our glorious GM too so I am not worried in the least.
I am excited to see if Jenkins can make an impact. I love Kyle Williams but Jenkins should have an easier time filling in as our #4 option.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm excited about him. I still don't know if he actually gets any playing time.

BTW, it's LaMichael. You're a Ducks fan, you should know!!

But LeMichael sounds more sophisticated, like a fancy French baguette.
I'm stoked to see this kid do his thang.
he didn't exactly do much in preseason so my expectations of LMJ are really low, AJ Jenkins however....

Kaepernick didn't look too hot pre season either and Jacobs looked invincible. Give him at least one shot on the first team before axing him in the back.

Both guys were taken in the second round by our glorious GM too so I am not worried in the least.

kap looked unstoppable against SD lol

But I am sure LMJ got better and learned the playbook more as the weeks gone by.

We also have to realize because of the depth there is a good chance he wont see the field as Runningback in the game.

Originally posted by gold49digger:

kap looked unstoppable against SD lol

But I am sure LMJ got better and learned the playbook more as the weeks gone by.

Agreed and I will see your lol and raise you a lmao..

But...

Also Kaep's second year and only LMJ's first just to be fair. As a further observation even pre season teams were probably playing us run first pass second even as second team defenses.

Yeah though I am in the dark on him as much as the next guy and would like to see him actually play in a real game before making any conclusions.
Agreed and I will see your lol and raise you a lmao..

But...

Also Kaep's second year and only LMJ's first just to be fair. As a further observation even pre season teams were probably playing us run first pass second even as second team defenses.

Yeah though I am in the dark on him as much as the next guy and would like to see him actually play in a real game before making any conclusions.

Yes I would like to see him have a shot of playing especially when Hunter is out. Hopefully he will shut his ass up along with jacobs on twitter too!

Its so nice to have depth in these positions
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
yes this is about james but the real thing is can dixon and jacobs make the grade? we should be able to give gore a rest, not hurt team and maybe help the team with any combination of those three guys
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm excited about him. I still don't know if he actually gets any playing time.

BTW, it's LaMichael. You're a Ducks fan, you should know!!

But LeMichael sounds more sophisticated, like a fancy French baguette.

LeMichel J'aimes....

Actually, LMJ is the opposite. If he was like Bush or sproles i would be more excited.

LMJ made his money between the tackles in College. He is overrated in the pass game, and severely lacking in the return game.

I hope im wrong, but i think Harbaalkie missed on this one. Hope one day he can prove me wrong.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Nov 27, 2012 at 8:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone