There are 183 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anyone excited to see LeMichael James play?

Originally posted by mayo49:
I'd rather go with Dixon.

Why, so you can have yet more back to slam up the gut in the Jumbo? He might be a step faster than Gore and Jacobs but still nothing that defenses have to be concerned that he can go off-T and get around the corner.
I'm much more excited to see AJ play. I really hate to saw it but I doubt he'll be on the squad in 2 years. He was my least favorite draft pick by a country mile. Just think he was a product of a wide open offense at Oregon. It's all different in the NFL. Hey I hope he proves me wrong but I think we'll have no choice but to take another RB high in next years draft.

We should have drafted Robert Turbin instead.
LMJ today 8 carries 30 yards...not a bad start. I think he's going to be crucial for us down the stretch, especially the 2 games against seattle and NE. Anyone feels the same?
Shouldn't have been sitting on the bench all this time.
Originally posted by tony2cool4u2k1:
LMJ today 8 carries 30 yards...not a bad start. I think he's going to be crucial for us down the stretch, especially the 2 games against seattle and NE. Anyone feels the same?

I do! A lot of his runs reminded me of Hunter. Excited to see how he plays with even more touches. So far, he is looking like a solid fill in #2 RB to me.
I'm worried about Jenkins though
awesome quickness and explosiveness!!!

approve
Loved watching the kid play. Between him and Hunter, we have a very bright future at RB.
liked what I saw in his first game

excited to see how he improves week to week
[ Edited by RonMexico on Dec 9, 2012 at 5:13 PM ]
Looks like he will fill in nice for Hunter. He had a nice game, and if it wasnt for a lucky grab or two he would have broken one to the house.

Hope this guy proves me wrong down the stretch. wouldnt be the first time i was wrong and wont be the last. If he continues to play like this than i dont know why they kept him on the bench for so long. Him and Frank complemented each other nicely. Go Niners.
He looked good. I wanna see more.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I'm worried about Jenkins though

Im pretty sure he only got one snap and it was a designed run play.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Great game! Too bad Roman called that atrocious toss sweep to him that killed his average. Had he not tripped over Tukuafu's big feet he probably would've had a huge gainer on that 1 run too.
very strong game....worry about him getting bottled up but in space looks good
If he hadnt slipped on the opening kickoff he would have taken it all the way.