There are 289 users in the forums

Who do you think is our best defensive player?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mikhail Krabtri
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Mikhail Krabtri

lol, I remember that thread
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Patrick Willis
Willis and Aldon get all the national attention. But, I think Bowman is our best defensive player. The guy is just everywhere on the field. He is a beast. I almost shed a tear when I heard about the contract extension.
Bowman and im not just saying that cuz of the contract he signed.
Donte Whitner- dude never misses a tackle
NAVARRO BOWMAN is OUR BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER BY A MILE. Willis gets by on reputation
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
NAVARRO BOWMAN is OUR BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER BY A MILE. Willis gets by on reputation

reputation? Jeez. Perennial DPOY candidate. year in year out thats not on reputation Willis is the best MLB in the game. tape dont lie. Oh and on topic Justin Smith , he ties up two guys every single down. not only does he give Aldon a free ride to the QB he also doesnt let the guard go up to the second level to take out Bowman or Willis. Justin and Ray are our best Dplayers.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by ItouchMyself:
Willis makes Bowman great.

Uhh, no. Bowman took over for Willis when he was hurt and there was no drop off. He was great without Patrick. Not to mention he outperformed Willis last year. Bowman is a great player regardless.

Dude! Willis give Bowman make a great because other team double block to Willis and let Bowman made tackle alot.. that is why.. Willis is best the leader of defense ever!!
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:
Donte Whitner- dude never misses a tackle

Whitner is worst to plays and bad to read the offense!! He don't know how catch the ints.. .. He need work his focus for defense around talent

NaVorro right now
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Bowman slightly ahead of willis.

They are really carbon copies of each other.
Way too many....but if i had to MAYBE put them in order it'd be

Justin
Willis
Aldon
Bowman
Goldson

Aldon, Goldson and Bowman are all tied for 3rd in my opinion.
pat. no doubt
Ian Williams and Darcel McBath.
Share 49ersWebzone