There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

RETRO THREAD: December 11, 1989

In honor of tonight's MNF game & next Sunday's matchup against the lambs...

John Taylor FTW!
fake ram kicks...missed Niner FGs....lol
Cut Pollard.
Start the backup!
omg, joe montana sucks. Bench him. He threw 2 int's.
Watching this made me think of something...how could you ever been a Rams fan? In my entire life watching football since around 87 or so, the Rams were good for approx 5 years. 99-04ish. Man what a sad franchise.
Dink and dunk my azz
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Watching this made me think of something...how could you ever been a Rams fan? In my entire life watching football since around 87 or so, the Rams were good for approx 5 years. 99-04ish. Man what a sad franchise.

they were good from like 85-89 & were always a thorn in the side (think john robinson = the proto-pete carroll)....just we were always better, then we broke their will in the 89 NFCCG and ran off 17 straight wins on their sorry asses til the GSOT years
Have that on VHS!
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Nov 26, 2012 at 11:47 PM ]
on sunday, Fox ran that stat where the last game where we had 2 pick 6's was in St. Louis back in OCt. 95 vs these fools. I remember rams were 5-0 and 49ers were coming off a close loss to Indy (Harbs was colts qb in that game) 3-2 coming into this game I believe, and we just destroyed them. 44-10 I believe. Ken Norton Jr. had both the pick 6's in that game and then punched the goldposts, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dcmGx87eQE