There are 140 users in the forums

Williams and Hunter injuries open roster spots, who do the 49ers sign?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Jenkins better get the nod. He was a 1st round pick for christ sake!!!

Where he was drafted doesn't determine his playing time. If he's not ready, he's not ready. In Harbaugh I trust.

Then why pay him more money than the rest of the draft picks to just ride the pine??? Doesn't make sense to me.
I know this might sound crazy, but why not give Aaron Curry a shot?

He's obviously got some talent, or he wouldn't have been drafted so high. Maybe Willis and Bowman can show him how it's done.

We've turned other people's trash into gold before. Brooks and Cox are both contributing at a high level....
Money. people. money. You can't buy if you have no money and niners don't have much cap space. Hunter will be back, so they will merely activate, LMJ and AJ replaces Kyle on the depth chart. No sense signing a wide receiver, it's too late in the season for Smith or Kaep to build a trust, feel or repor with. If they want they simplay take a practice squad player or two to fill in.
LMJ is not ready yet, according to Harbaugh. I suspect they will activate AJ and move Jacobs into the second RB role. AJ will replace Williams; Jacobs will replace Hunter; Chad Hall will add depth to the ST return man role, and be an extra WR body.
I don't care who they sign. I just want AJ to get some playing time.
i wanted us to promote cam johnson so we would have better depth at olb
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

#49ers not saying whether former Eagles WR/returner is K. Williams' replacement RT @chadhall16 California, California, here we cooooooome
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

#49ers not saying whether former Eagles WR/returner is K. Williams' replacement RT @chadhall16 California, California, here we cooooooome

Im sensing a theme here...
So how bad is KW injured??
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
So how bad is KW injured??

Torn acl

Dontavia Bogan
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Dontavia Bogan

He refuses to play unless his demands for Colombian hookers, blow and taco's are first met.

KW better not lose his spot next year because of this.

For the love of god can we draft Ace Sanders and release Ginn!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
KW better not lose his spot next year because of this.

For the love of god can we draft Ace Sanders and release Ginn!!!
i would be ok with releasing ginn now and signing rock cartwright, at least rock can return kicks and can play special teams. i was pretty happy we signed ginn but he has been hurt and is showing me last year was a mirage. no wonder no one wanted him in the off season and he had to come back to us for a one year deal. the pic of him on the bench with the towel over his head says it all. sad to say he may be our best option unless jenkins shows something to make the coaches think he should be the man,,. still have the hole at punt returns which i guess cox can fill.. jesus aside from andy lee, our special teams have made me want to spit up this year
Share 49ersWebzone