LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 139 users in the forums

Williams and Hunter injuries open roster spots, who do the 49ers sign?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

how about Gire
Looks like Jenkings will be activated.
This dude will be the next Wes Welker

#BOOK IT
Either Active or PS, if PS then Lockette gets the nod from P-Squad.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Either Active or PS, if PS then Lockette gets the nod from P-Squad.

Lockette would be fun as a deep threat for Kaepernick but likely they want Hall for his return skills.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Don't ask me why but I have a strong feeling that they will sign ex philly WR Chad Hall. JUST GUESSING.

why?
Jenkins and LMJ will fill in for Williams and Hunter. Punt returns go to LMJ...
Originally posted by Fasteddy:
Jenkins and LMJ will fill in for Williams and Hunter. Punt returns go to LMJ...

I hope not
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
this and kendalls injury and ginns non production/wrist injury creates a problem. I guess ginn does both kick and punt returns but i have no clue who his back up is. it usually is hunter but he may be out for a few games. i guess we bring up jenkins give him a s**t load of practice in kick returns and make him our back up to ginn.. punt return backup is who? hell maybe we should cut gin, sign rock cartwight, at least he can return kicks and play special teams but that does not solve the punt return thing. kyles injury is one thing, hunters complicates things further. i may be wrong but with dixon and jacobs here i really doubt they activate james . wow

Jenkins better get the nod. He was a 1st round pick for christ sake!!!
[ Edited by zomg_its_ryan on Nov 26, 2012 at 3:33 PM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
this and kendalls injury and ginns non production/wrist injury creates a problem. I guess ginn does both kick and punt returns but i have no clue who his back up is. it usually is hunter but he may be out for a few games. i guess we bring up jenkins give him a s**t load of practice in kick returns and make him our back up to ginn.. punt return backup is who? hell maybe we should cut gin, sign rock cartwight, at least he can return kicks and play special teams but that does not solve the punt return thing. kyles injury is one thing, hunters complicates things further. i may be wrong but with dixon and jacobs here i really doubt they activate james . wow

Cox IMO will be the backup to Ginn.
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Jenkins better get the nod. He was a 1st round pick for christ sake!!!

Where he was drafted doesn't determine his playing time. If he's not ready, he's not ready. In Harbaugh I trust.
The PS guys.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Cox IMO will be the backup to Ginn.
right i forgot about cox,,, yes thank you. i feel a bit better esp since hunter will be back in a couple weeks..
Share 49ersWebzone