LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 316 users in the forums

2012 Players Who Should Be Cut

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Lets cut our number 3 receiver right now?

/thread

He should not be on the feild as a WR period. repeat, should not be on the field as a WR. But we have no better options at PR/KR.

/thread

I consider Ginn to be our number 5, even with K-Will injured. I put Crabtree, Manningham, Moss, and Jenkins above Ginn.
Brilliant. Who is our return guy?
I cant believe hes higher on the depth chart than our 2012 first round pick. That is total fail, no question.
Why is he getting on the field when he isn't returning a kick?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
huh??? Ginn is the only reliable return man we have. Yea, lets cut him now. It'll be like when we cut Rossum without a backup plan.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I have no idea bro
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Coaches called some dumbass plays all game.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
He made that one handed catch though.
we have a spread option speed back that cant be used

Hold on let's not fire everyone. You guys want to fire everybody. Slow down. Colin keeps his job he'll learn. Akers is out because he's
costing us wins. Roman should stay but he'll get a headcoaching gig somehwhere if he wants it. I hate the playcalling today but It got us
to 8-3-1. Delanie can go but only if they find someone better blocking and catching and that won't happen this year. Tedd Ginn.
just I'd probably waive him after the season but he's still the best returner you have he's not good for much else.
Originally posted by Carhanu21:

/thread

I consider Ginn to be our number 5, even with K-Will injured. I put Crabtree, Manningham, Moss, and Jenkins above Ginn.

What about AJ Jenkins' body of work has impressed you the most so far? Just curious.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Let's cut everybody!

Great idea. Now you and me can play. Who's got it better than us?
EVVVVVVERYBODY!!
it was 100% Kaepernick's fault on that pitch play. Horrd throw that gave them an easy TD
Ginn shouldn't have had to dive. Kaepernick is to blame, for the bad toss. He's to blame for the loss too! I said it from the beginning...dance with the one that brung ya. Get Alex back in!
Share 49ersWebzone