There are 253 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LeMichael James NEW KR/PR & WR AJ Jenkins promotion!

LeMichael James NEW KR/PR & WR AJ Jenkins promotion!

Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
He lost his JOB on his selfish play which caused Harbaugh 2 bench his ass quick! Youth Movement in Niner land baby! LMJ & AJ Come on Down!

You are dead wrong. Ginn sat out because he hurt his finger not because he muffed. how many muffs has he had in the past 2 seasons? just this one? Yeah thought so.
* TIME 4 TED GINN 2 GET CUT!!
* LeMichael James would be a better option at KR/PR
* AJ Jenkins promotion after Kyle Williams Injury

cutting Ginn now makes about as much sense as cutting Alex now

It was Ginn's first muff punt as a 49er!!! Calm down'!!!!
I just kills me to see hunter and Kyle go down. Both were finally there, where you go from lost to "I got it" on the field, and both were terrific. Both injuries just make me sick. Hmmm. Wonder why coach drafted an extra WR and RB last yr. Could it have been so that in a run for the SB, we had spares? Looks like it. But La michael is NOT returning punts...KOs, I dunno. As for AJ, I am really anxious to see him, and if he is going to be needed, get him some gametime ASAP. If he is just backup, then it doesn't matter. Except for NE and SEA, we could definitel get those two rooks some playing time. Those that booed the draft....unnnhhh...how do they like the draft now? I sure hope Hunter is back in action quick. If kyle did his knee, that is adios for this yr....and really awful luck for him.
ted ginn make a mistake but we can't cut neither after how serious is gonna be williams's injury. i guess its a relief we keep jacobs
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Clearly you didn't watch preseason. And I'm not going to hold 1 play against a guy who has been outstanding his entire career on special teams.

Well said. It happens from time to time, even to a guy that is as reliable as Ginn.

REALIABLE? HE WAS BENCHED! LOL

I thought Ginn's fumble was a selfish play. He was replaced by Kyle on kickoffs earlier in the game. He probably felt like he had to make a play. He tried to force a return with someone in his face, instead of doing the proper thing and fair-catching it. Could be reaching, but that's how I see it.
He lost his JOB on his selfish play which caused Harbaugh 2 bench his ass quick! Youth Movement in Niner land baby! LMJ & AJ Come on Down!

ted ginn make a mistake but we can't cut neither after how serious is gonna be williams's injury. i guess its a relief we keep jacobs on roster depending on hunter's status. through the week, lamichael james was used as darren sproles's comparison to be prepared by this afternoon gameday and my opinion is he has a chance for being activated.
[ Edited by NIMV4683 on Nov 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM ]
who is this lemichael that you speak of? i did not know that the 49ers had anyone of french origin.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:

Ginn is 8th in the NFL in yards per punt return. He made a bad call on that one. Unless Harbs deems Jenkins better you will see him continue his punt return duties.

LaMichael James is flat out awful in punt return. He'll learn it, his physical skills are impressive. But you will not see him back there next week.

Jenkins might indeed come up and have a shot. I'd love to see if he and Kaep can get it on. Though, that said, I think Kaep is nothing like Alex in his need for "chemistry" with a receiver.
Originally posted by THEB:

You are dead wrong. Ginn sat out because he hurt his finger not because he muffed. how many muffs has he had in the past 2 seasons? just this one? Yeah thought so.

You are dead Wrong!! Has wrist issues according to Harbaugh which everyone knows the FAKE injury didnt cause that MUFF! How many drops has he had in his career? He is as good as a punter which is REPLACEABLE!
Originally posted by Igotta:

Ginn is 8th in the NFL in yards per punt return. He made a bad call on that one. Unless Harbs deems Jenkins better you will see him continue his punt return duties.

LaMichael James is flat out awful in punt return. He'll learn it, his physical skills are impressive. But you will not see him back there next week.

Jenkins might indeed come up and have a shot. I'd love to see if he and Kaep can get it on. Though, that said, I think Kaep is nothing like Alex in his need for "chemistry" with a receiver.

You might NOT have a Choice since Ginn is Injured
Originally posted by NIMV4683:
ted ginn make a mistake but we can't cut neither after how serious is gonna be williams's injury. i guess its a relief we keep jacobs
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Clearly you didn't watch preseason. And I'm not going to hold 1 play against a guy who has been outstanding his entire career on special teams.

Well said. It happens from time to time, even to a guy that is as reliable as Ginn.

REALIABLE? HE WAS BENCHED! LOL

I thought Ginn's fumble was a selfish play. He was replaced by Kyle on kickoffs earlier in the game. He probably felt like he had to make a play. He tried to force a return with someone in his face, instead of doing the proper thing and fair-catching it. Could be reaching, but that's how I see it.

ted ginn make a mistake but we can't cut neither after how serious is gonna be williams's injury. i guess its a relief we keep jacobs on roster depending on hunter's status. through the week, lamichael james was used as darren sproles's comparison to be prepared by this afternoon gameday and my opinion is he has a chance for being activated.

Ginn is Injured

Ginn is Injured
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Lamichael looked horrible punt returning during the preseason,dont want him returning in pressure situation. But he coud add some more explosion on offense.

AJ Jenkins got better during the preseason so Im excited to see him if he does play.

100% agree. DO NOT put LMJ at PR. I'm fine with him at KR. Even though Ginn muffed one, his long track record of success should tell us it was an anomaly. Even though it was infuriating to see such a costly mistake.
There is going to be some serious SPEED on display when we go on the road v. the RAMS.

Jenkins and LMJ on turf? Whooooosh
Originally posted by schmons:
apparently ginn hurt his hand

ginnexcuses

it came down like a punt
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
who is this lemichael that you speak of? i did not know that the 49ers had anyone of french origin.

LMFAO