There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LeMichael James NEW KR/PR & WR AJ Jenkins promotion!

LeMichael James NEW KR/PR & WR AJ Jenkins promotion!

Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Clearly you didn't watch preseason. And I'm not going to hold 1 play against a guy who has been outstanding his entire career on special teams.

Well said. It happens from time to time, even to a guy that is as reliable as Ginn.

REALIABLE? HE WAS BENCHED! LOL
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Harbaugh Did and He benched his ass QUICK!

Wish he would've done that with Kyle Williams last year!

When have the Niners benched Ginn? He's been injured a couple times, but he's been quite reliable otherwise.
apparently ginn hurt his hand

ginnexcuses
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I could not believe it. Ginn muffs a punt, gets yanked and then Williams fair catches one on the 5 he should have let go on the very next punt.
Get ready for 49ers top 2 picks, A.J. Jenkins and LaMichael James. 49ers fear Kyle Williams tore knee ligament, Kendall Hunter hurt ankle. PER ADAM SCHEFTER
* TIME 4 TED GINN 2 GET CUT!!
* LeMichael James would be a better option at KR/PR
* AJ Jenkins promotion after Kyle Williams Injury

I agree the special teams has not been special this year! Ginn is here only to return kicks because he is a horrible WR, now he is having trouble even fielding punts! He has been very mediocre this year. It's time to see what Jenkins and James can do! Time for the youth movement!
* TIME 4 TED GINN 2 GET CUT!!
* LeMichael James would be a better option at KR/PR
* AJ Jenkins promotion after Kyle Williams Injury

I agree the special teams has not been special this year! Ginn is here only to return kicks because he is a horrible WR, now he is having trouble even fielding punts! He has been very mediocre this year. It's time to see what Jenkins and James can do! Time for the youth movement!
Originally posted by schmons:
apparently ginn hurt his hand

ginnexcuses

Ginn left with a bruised vagina!
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/272888186664005632
gin just lost his mind for a moment. No reason to get on him. The only thing that concerns me right now is david akers. seriously dude is snake bit!!
Originally posted by VA49er:
gin just lost his mind for a moment. No reason to get on him. The only thing that concerns me right now is david akers. seriously dude is snake bit!!

They are both making me lose my mind!
I hope hunter is OK. He is money. I will be shocked to see James get to his level of production.
Clearly you didn't watch preseason. And I'm not going to hold 1 play against a guy who has been outstanding his entire career on special teams.

Well said. It happens from time to time, even to a guy that is as reliable as Ginn.

I thought Ginn's fumble was a selfish play. He was replaced by Kyle on kickoffs earlier in the game. He probably felt like he had to make a play. He tried to force a return with someone in his face, instead of doing the proper thing and fair-catching it. Could be reaching, but that's how I see it.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

I thought Ginn's fumble was a selfish play. He was replaced by Kyle on kickoffs earlier in the game. He probably felt like he had to make a play. He tried to force a return with someone in his face, instead of doing the proper thing and fair-catching it. Could be reaching, but that's how I see it.
He lost his JOB on his selfish play which caused Harbaugh 2 bench his ass quick! Youth Movement in Niner land baby! LMJ & AJ Come on Down!