There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should Harbaugh bring in another kicker?

Should Harbaugh bring in another kicker?

no
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Every kicker hits a wall. Same thing happened to Nedney. Akers is what 37, 38?
When he makes a GW field goal again, this will be a distant memory!!
what causes a kicker to lose accuracy? he goes wide left all the time of late.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Not this season, causes too many problems. In the off-season yeah.

I agree with this we need somebody but wait until the off-season.....
Originally posted by 619Niner:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Not this season, causes too many problems. In the off-season yeah.

I agree with this we need somebody but wait until the off-season.....
in another thread forgot which one..but someone said that Harbaugh brought in another kicker...
Jeff Chandler
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
in another thread forgot which one..but someone said that Harbaugh brought in another kicker...

There was some commentary on NN today that mentioned a kicker tryout. Not sure on the specifics, it sounded like they were waiting for something more concrete to put up an article. Interesting none the less.
isnt nate kaeding available? hope hes one of the guys they r bringing in for a tryout
Originally posted by dhp318:
I mean if you can find a guy available who will be better, than sure... but that's the hard part

this
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i think they did bring in some kickers today but no names,, busy day. some good news with bowman, we know the bad news. i love hunter but after having something to eat i am a bit more calm and am thinking between any combo of jacobs, dixon, james and hampton, we should be ok. amazing what leftover thanksgiving food can do for you
@RavensInsider (Aaron Wilson): 49ers tried out kickers Billy Cundiff and Nate Kaeding
Wow, within a two weeks span, two underwhelming players with heart-melting stories are about to lose their jobs. Love this Harbaugh.
Originally posted by PTulini:
@RavensInsider (Aaron Wilson): 49ers tried out kickers Billy Cundiff and Nate Kaeding

no thanks
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:

What the hell happened to Kaeding?

If Akers misses one more kick I think it's adios motherf**ker