LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 300 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Cheap bear

???
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by 2000sooners:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by pete98146:
If Harbaugh/Egg Roman want our QB to be a game manager, you might as well insert Alex because he is the master. It can't be both ways guys. I'm still scratching my head. If you want Kaep at QB you call plays that are designed for his strong points. Conservative play calling doesn't suit Colin Kaepernick What a mess......

Exactly.

I'm with you here!

Yea great point

I'm with ya,

Did anyone else feel like Roman's play calling was more than predictable. I felt the only way the 49ers could be more transparent with their playcalling is having Kap walk into the defensive huddle and draw it out in the dirt.

When the 49ers ran a "trick" play..... It ALWAYS blew up in their face.

Yeah. With the Ram's D playing great today, the trick plays probably shouldnt have been called. But again, I'm no OC and just speculating from home
Originally posted by bearjew49er:
Cheap bear

???

Bad joke
Could this be the wake up call the team needed heading into the playoffs? We all know how the Niners respond after a devistating loss. GO NINERS!
I still believe that Kap gives this team the best chance to win. HOWEVER, if Roman is still going to call up the same damn conservative game plan and not open things up they should have just gone with Alex. Horrible play calling today.
Could this be the wake up call the team needed heading into the playoffs? We all know how the Niners respond after a devistating loss. GO NINERS!
No blame for Kaepernick?

Didn't see that one coming... /sarcasm
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I still believe that Kap gives this team the best chance to win. HOWEVER, if Roman is still going to call up the same damn conservative game plan and not open things up they should have just gone with Alex. Horrible play calling today.

Yep!
Bad joke

haha I get it now. that is funny.
Originally posted by NJNiner:

I thought the wake up call was the first Rams game..

Me too.

I think they woke up. Just s**t play calling and a young QB making mistakes.
Did anyone else see Joe Staley smile after Kap fumbled that TD away in the 4th quarter? What a POS
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
QB's job is to protect the ball and not give the opposing team 10 points. He does his job, we win. Works the same way
So if Delanie catches that pass would you agree that we win and Kaep did his job on that play???
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Did anyone else see Joe Staley smile after Kap fumbled that TD away in the 4th quarter? What a POS

Pic or you are lying.
Share 49ersWebzone