There are 200 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Funny how a lot of the post here were eerie similar to our last game against them. "We will destroy them!" "Rams suck!" etc., etc.

IMO, they will play us hard (coach Fisher's team always does) and I wouldn't be surprised if it's another close game. I know we will win, but it'll be a hard fought win.

Originally posted by mayo49:
35-9 Niners

I don't think the rams will score that much.
Originally posted by kidash98:
Funny how a lot of the post here was eerie similar to our last game against them. "We will destroy them!" "Rams suck!" etc., etc.

IMO, they will play us hard (coach Fisher's team always does) and I wouldn't be surprised if it's another close game. I know we will win, but it'll be a hard fought win.

They're missing their best WR.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im predicting 300 yards for CK 3 tds.

31-10 niners
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Funny how a lot of the post here was eerie similar to our last game against them. "We will destroy them!" "Rams suck!" etc., etc.

I dunno, man... Something tells me that this new incarnation of the Rams with Fisher guiding them will be our nemesis for the long haul (vs. ARZ). You can tell that they are playing harder for him (minus that crappy game they had against the Jets).

I hope you're right that we dominate them, but again, I wouldn't be surprised if it's another close game.

38 - 6.

I think the defense shows up after that embarassment last time. I think we get ahead early and don't look back. Harbaugh is going to let Colin air it out to justify his choice. We're not going to fall back on the running game like we normally do.

The QB thread is going to blow up even more after this game.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Nov 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM ]
31-9 49ers win. They arent on our level and they got lucky last time. we put these b***hes back in their place
For the first time this season, I'm fully confident in the predictions above!
Originally posted by verb1der:

Why? we usually destroy the Rams.

The Rams this year, match up well, their trenches are just as nasty as ours, imo. I thought we would at least win the last game.

The Rams this year, match up well, their trenches are just as nasty as ours, imo. I thought we would at least win the last game.

i agree. that DL is solid.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Funny how a lot of the post here were eerie similar to our last game against them. "We will destroy them!" "Rams suck!" etc., etc.

Not me! I posted man-eating sheep.

I dunno, man... Something tells me that this new incarnation of the Rams with Fisher guiding them will be our nemesis for the long haul (vs. ARZ). You can tell that they are playing harder for him (minus that crappy game they had against the Jets).

I hope you're right that we dominate them, but again, I wouldn't be surprised if it's another close game.

I was weary about every game coming into this season mainly because of the lack of offense.

I think that will change now.
  • Jiks

I've had bad feelings against Minnesota and against St. Louis last game. I think our team is a little more focused. We seemed to be a little sluggish coming off of the bye, and played that way. Ever since though, our defense has played lights out and I think you are going to see them playing with a chip on their shoulder once again this week. Think their kind of pissed at the performance they put up last time we played them. Also we hopefully shouldn't fall for stupid ass fake punts again, that was a big factor in said game as well.

Offensively and especially defensively I expect us to come out with a much better start, and this isn't even going to be a game really. Just feel we played a really bad game all the way around last time. Defense getting worked, offense stagnant, and special teams missing FG's. We come out an execute we beat these guys easily. We come out unfocused and yeah I agree we may be in for a dog fight.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I was weary about every game coming into this season mainly because of the lack of offense.

I think that will change now.

We're ranked 11th in total offense yards and 12th in total offense points. Only 2 of those games are on Kaep. Maybe our offense will get better, but you can't say we have had no offense this season.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Nov 29, 2012 at 11:33 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone