There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,059
35-9 Niners
we will win and will be spectacular
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,059
Originally posted by susweel:
we will win and will be spectacular


It's going to be an extravaganza.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by susweel:
we will win and will be spectacular


It's going to be an extravaganza.

a bonanza
This will be like taking the lambs to be slaughtered. It is going to be ugly out there.
Funny how a lot of the post here were eerie similar to our last game against them. "We will destroy them!" "Rams suck!" etc., etc.

IMO, they will play us hard (coach Fisher's team always does) and I wouldn't be surprised if it's another close game. I know we will win, but it'll be a hard fought win.

- 98
Originally posted by mayo49:
35-9 Niners

I don't think the rams will score that much.
Originally posted by kidash98:
Funny how a lot of the post here was eerie similar to our last game against them. "We will destroy them!" "Rams suck!" etc., etc.

IMO, they will play us hard (coach Fisher's team always does) and I wouldn't be surprised if it's another close game. I know we will win, but it'll be a hard fought win.

- 98

They're missing their best WR.
Im predicting 300 yards for CK 3 tds.


31-10 niners
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Funny how a lot of the post here was eerie similar to our last game against them. "We will destroy them!" "Rams suck!" etc., etc.

IMO, they will play us hard (coach Fisher's team always does) and I wouldn't be surprised if it's another close game. I know we will win, but it'll be a hard fought win.

- 98

They're missing their best WR.

I dunno, man... Something tells me that this new incarnation of the Rams with Fisher guiding them will be our nemesis for the long haul (vs. ARZ). You can tell that they are playing harder for him (minus that crappy game they had against the Jets).

I hope you're right that we dominate them, but again, I wouldn't be surprised if it's another close game.

- 98
38 - 6.

I think the defense shows up after that embarassment last time. I think we get ahead early and don't look back. Harbaugh is going to let Colin air it out to justify his choice. We're not going to fall back on the running game like we normally do.

The QB thread is going to blow up even more after this game.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Nov 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM ]
31-9 49ers win. They arent on our level and they got lucky last time. we put these b***hes back in their place
For the first time this season, I'm fully confident in the predictions above!
Originally posted by verb1der:
For the first time this season, I'm fully confident in the predictions above!

Why? we usually destroy the Rams.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by verb1der:
For the first time this season, I'm fully confident in the predictions above!

Why? we usually destroy the Rams.

The Rams this year, match up well, their trenches are just as nasty as ours, imo. I thought we would at least win the last game.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home