There are 197 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Yea, it's always scary playing a team with nothing to lose.

Especially in their own house.

They're like cornered... sheep....

Originally posted by natrone06:
Kaep must be careful of Cb Jenkins. He had two pick sixes last week. If he tries some of those close comebacks he threw in the preseason it could be trouble. We could also take advantage of that with some double moves.

He had 2 pick 6s against a QB who shouldn't be playing professional football.
I want to predict a route in this one, but divisional games are always closer than you want them to be, and the Rams more than any other team having a bad season have found a way to play their divisional opponents really tough.

Still think we take this one because we are fired up for it, and the boys will want to erase that last bit of doubt...but I am betting on a dogfight.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I want to predict a route in this one, but divisional games are always closer than you want them to be, and the Rams more than any other team having a bad season have found a way to play their divisional opponents really tough.

Still think we take this one because we are fired up for it, and the boys will want to erase that last bit of doubt...but I am betting on a dogfight.

I will tell you one thing, with Kaep I don't think we will come out without energy, at least for the foreseeable future because of his youth. He doesn't know anything else.
[ Edited by socalfan21 on Nov 29, 2012 at 6:02 AM ]
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

I will tell you one thing, with Kaep I don't think we will come out without energy, at least for the foreseeable future because of his youth. He doesn't know anything else.

Its not his youth. He's 25 and Smith is 28. It is more his personality. He's that type of guy. High energy. He'll likely be that way when he's 32 or 42.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Vicious when cornered, sheep.
I really hope Anthony davis can continue to play at a high level! He really is coming into his own. I say this cause be broke a finger last game :/ even tho he played a half with a broken finger hopefully he'll be alright
[ Edited by tankle104 on Nov 29, 2012 at 7:52 AM ]
I DARE YOU TO RUN THOSE FAKE PUNTS AGAIN COACH FISHER
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

Fisher will try some f**kery, no doubt.

Originally posted by boast:

This
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Kaep must be careful of Cb Jenkins. He had two pick sixes last week. If he tries some of those close comebacks he threw in the preseason it could be trouble. We could also take advantage of that with some double moves.

i wouldn't put too much weight on those pick 6's. Considering the opposition.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Onside kick to open the game, watch....
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Onside kick to open the game, watch....

Im predicting a fake FG. Fisher always runs trick plays. piece of s**t

That was against Lindley. Who the heck is he? CK7 will whistle one by his ear hole for a TD! CK7 is afraid of NOBODY!
Share 49ersWebzone