There are 184 users in the forums

Harbaugh - King of the Mind Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone else catch NFL Network's coverage of Harbaugh's mini press conference? Harbaugh is definitely King of the Mind Games. He says they have not made any final decisions on the starters for this weekend and denied all reports that have come out this week as erroneous. He also said they do not want to release any information that would give his opponents a tactical advantage. As long as the team knows whats going on, he would not answer any more questions about who was starting or not. Harbaugh is all about throwing mental chum in the water and letting the media and fans try to make sense of it all. What a genius!
I love this about our coach Harbaugh!
[ Edited by tohara3 on Nov 23, 2012 at 2:58 PM ]
This dude would love a qb 'controversy' every week if he could.
mental cum gobble gobble
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
mental cum gobble gobble

Yep, he's just giving the old shuck and jive to those jive turkey gobblers
I think Harbaugh is intentionally playing with the media and fanning the rumors of Kap starting so that he can surprise the Saints at the very last second with Smith. There is no football reason why Kap should take the starting role away from Smith at this point.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
I believe smith will start. Kaep getting first team reps is just insurace in case somehow smith still isnt cleared for contact, which we wont know till saturday. Coach is smart.
SMITH will start ! Kap will finish ! We Win !
Originally posted by THEB:
I believe smith will start. Kaep getting first team reps is just insurace in case somehow smith still isnt cleared for contact, which we wont know till saturday. Coach is smart.

I don't think so. Kaep starts and if he finishes the game with a victory on the road in a hostile environment, he will be the man moving forward.
Originally posted by tohara3:
I love this about our coach Harbaugh!

+1

Half of Niner Talk are just as gullible as the Media. LOL
Originally posted by calbear:
I think Harbaugh is intentionally playing with the media and fanning the rumors of Kap starting so that he can surprise the Saints at the very last second with Smith. There is no football reason why Kap should take the starting role away from Smith at this point.

exactly what ive ben saying Smith will kill these AINTS once again...
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Half of Niner Talk are just as gullible as the Media. LOL

We're gullible because we're speculating on who will start when both have an equal chance? not sure if you understand the word gullible.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
I don't think so. Kaep starts and if he finishes the game with a victory on the road in a hostile environment, he will be the man moving forward.

This. If Kaep shows he can handle this hostile environment, he's the man from now on. If he doesn't, they can go back to Smith. Smith may be the mentally toughest quarterback in the NFL. He would gladly take the reins back and not miss a beat. This is a window of opportunity that Harbaugh cannot let go by without this move. I am glad he is fearless. This is a smart move.
I wanted him to say they're both starting.
Share 49ersWebzone