There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

jonathan goodwin ‏@jgoody59
Will do! glad ahmad bailed me out. RT @EASTBAYDFRESH: @JGoody59 fix the low snaps my dude!

Originally posted by SneakySniper:
Originally posted by Aacadena:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Kaepernick - 16/25 240 yards, would've been more if not for the dropped passes and stupid penalties. The refs calling Crabtree down when he was still up, Vernon's dropped 20 yard pass, holding on Crabtree's 30 yard catch and run. I mean come on!

This performance was amazing, Kaepernick made throws Alex would never dream of making, and would've easily had over 300 yards passing. Also, Kaepernick looks like a master of getting away from pressure, Alex would've been sacked at least 4 times.

And do not forget, this is only his second start! Even his one interception should not have happened because he was getting low snaps all game and that one hit the ground!

I am starting to think that some people are just mad he is not white, especially those who would prefer Scott Tolzien over him.

Or maybe they're just in love with Alex.
Seriously you just pulled the race card? Look, its a fan discussion forum, people have a right to their views, we all see things in different ways and express it so, some people thought starting Kaepernick was a horrible idea while others it could some more explosiveness to the offense, I'm in the latter boat but there are certainly strengths and weaknesses of each quarterback and it is worthwhile to debate them.
so the defense scored 14 pts cuz we have a semi black qb? wtf does race to do with our victory? pretty sure the saints look at a loss the same way , maybe just maybe fans prefer an qb with experience in a hostile enviroment, with less to do with his color?

Your post is so confusing, I cannot tell if it you are agreeing with me or not. lol

The race thing is idiotic. You just pulled that one out of your butt and decided to troll with it? Cause I've been reading every post on this forum for quite some time and I have never read anpost that extolls the virtues of AS due to race. Like wise I have not read a single post trying to discredit CK due to his race. You cheapen every legtimate claim of racism with your rumors. If you have some evidence that race has played a part in the QB debate, then bring it out for all to see, otherwise crwal back under the rock where you came from.
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by Aacadena:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Kaepernick - 16/25 240 yards, would've been more if not for the dropped passes and stupid penalties. The refs calling Crabtree down when he was still up, Vernon's dropped 20 yard pass, holding on Crabtree's 30 yard catch and run. I mean come on!

This performance was amazing, Kaepernick made throws Alex would never dream of making, and would've easily had over 300 yards passing. Also, Kaepernick looks like a master of getting away from pressure, Alex would've been sacked at least 4 times.

And do not forget, this is only his second start! Even his one interception should not have happened because he was getting low snaps all game and that one hit the ground!

I am starting to think that some people are just mad he is not white, especially those who would prefer Scott Tolzien over him.

Or maybe they're just in love with Alex.
Seriously you just pulled the race card? Look, its a fan discussion forum, people have a right to their views, we all see things in different ways and express it so, some people thought starting Kaepernick was a horrible idea while others it could some more explosiveness to the offense, I'm in the latter boat but there are certainly strengths and weaknesses of each quarterback and it is worthwhile to debate them.
so the defense scored 14 pts cuz we have a semi black qb? wtf does race to do with our victory? pretty sure the saints look at a loss the same way , maybe just maybe fans prefer an qb with experience in a hostile enviroment, with less to do with his color?

Your post is so confusing, I cannot tell if it you are agreeing with me or not. lol

The race thing is idiotic. You just pulled that one out of your butt and decided to troll with it? Cause I've been reading every post on this forum for quite some time and I have never read anpost that extolls the virtues of AS due to race. Like wise I have not read a single post trying to discredit CK due to his race. You cheapen every legtimate claim of racism with your rumors. If you have some evidence that race has played a part in the QB debate, then bring it out for all to see, otherwise crwal back under the rock where you came from.

I agree, we shouldn't bring out the race card in this.

However, I have read post where people do not like the way Kaepernick looks...

"this guy looks like an inmate with all the tattoos"

"Kaep does not fit on a box of wheaties"

etc.
  • rdc1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
I agree, we shouldn't bring out the race card in this.

However, I have read post where people do not like the way Kaepernick looks...

"this guy looks like an inmate with all the tattoos"

"Kaep does not fit on a box of wheaties"

etc.

What most people don't realize is that Kaep's tattoo are most religious in nature and motivational.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Vernon Davis - 0 catches. I guess they put the handcuffs back on.

He did have a catch...but it was nullified by penalty.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
yea, i felt bad for Alex. In one shot, his eyes looked all watery as we secured the win. Gotta feel for the dude. He's been through so much with this team. It's like your Highschool sweet heart sucking off your best friend right in front of you.

Especially with the way the team responds to Kap. They love him and it's obvious.
I'm playing Halo. You guys are nuts...

Game ball
Ahmad Brooks aka undrafted badass mofo.
props
Kaep
Manningham
Oline
Goldson
Willis(playing exceptional since people questioned his heart)
Bruce
Just very happy after a great team won.
Originally posted by kray28:

and he dropped a big catch
Originally posted by kray28:

He also had a drop that could have gone for a big gain
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Game ball
props
Kaep
Manningham
Oline
Goldson
Bruce

Wasn't Brooks a supplemental draft choice? 3rd rounder I believe.
Online played crappy IMHO, have had far better days.
  • IT21
yea, i felt bad for Alex. In one shot, his eyes looked all watery as we secured the win. Gotta feel for the dude. He's been through so much with this team. It's like your Highschool sweet heart sucking off your best friend right in front of you.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

dbl post
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Nov 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Game ball
props
Kaep
Manningham
Oline
Goldson
Bruce

Wasn't Brooks a supplemental draft choice? 3rd rounder I believe.
Online played crappy IMHO, have had far better days.

Same diff.'ish
And yay and nay. Maybe they don't deserve the props your right. Kaep had some good pockets. The strike to Walker he had a full circle of pocket he was sitting in. But penalties killed, and they did get some pressure so scratch that.