There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally posted by niner4life21:
What kind of f**king fans are some of you guys? Here I am trying to enjoy a 2 score victory over these b***h ass Saints at the Superdome and all I can hear about is Smith this, oh I feel so bad for him.

Shut the f**k up and root for the TEAM. Not Alex. THE TEAM. THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ers

ohhhhhhh the irony.....
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Alex Boone has some scary arms.

He took that head kick like a champ too. He'll, tasers couldn't stop that man in college. He's a gorilla

Yeah, I wouldnt kick him in the nuts.
WOOOHOOO 49ers won! kap looked good. Defense looked good. WOOHOOO
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
How many plays over 20 yards did we have
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
Kaepernick - 16/25 240 yards, would've been more if not for the dropped passes and stupid penalties. The refs calling Crabtree down when he was still up, Vernon's dropped 20 yard pass, holding on Crabtree's 30 yard catch and run. I mean come on!

This performance was amazing, Kaepernick made throws Alex would never dream of making, and would've easily had over 300 yards passing. Also, Kaepernick looks like a master of getting away from pressure, Alex would've been sacked at least 4 times.

And do not forget, this is only his second start! Even his one interception should not have happened because he was getting low snaps all game and that one hit the ground!

I am starting to think that some people are just mad he is not white, especially those who would prefer Scott Tolzien over him.

Or maybe they're just in love with Alex.

100% true just kept it real kap made a few key 3rd down conversions in the gamee and kept drives and plays alivee..
I don't care who's quarterback as long as we get the win I'm cool.
Originally posted by Aacadena:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
What kind of f**king fans are some of you guys? Here I am trying to enjoy a 2 score victory over these b***h ass Saints at the Superdome and all I can hear about is Smith this, oh I feel so bad for him.

Shut the f**k up and root for the TEAM. Not Alex. THE TEAM. THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ers

ohhhhhhh the irony.....
ENJOY! THE TRUE FAITHFUL! I'M ONE GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any new news on Williams and Hunter ?
Originally posted by TDKreturns12:
I don't care who's quarterback as long as we get the win I'm cool.

this
Kaepernick - 16/25 240 yards, would've been more if not for the dropped passes and stupid penalties. The refs calling Crabtree down when he was still up, Vernon's dropped 20 yard pass, holding on Crabtree's 30 yard catch and run. I mean come on!

This performance was amazing, Kaepernick made throws Alex would never dream of making, and would've easily had over 300 yards passing. Also, Kaepernick looks like a master of getting away from pressure, Alex would've been sacked at least 4 times.

And do not forget, this is only his second start! Even his one interception should not have happened because he was getting low snaps all game and that one hit the ground!

I am starting to think that some people are just mad he is not white, especially those who would prefer Scott Tolzien over him.

Seriously you just pulled the race card? Look, its a fan discussion forum, people have a right to their views, we all see things in different ways and express it so, some people thought starting Kaepernick was a horrible idea while others it could some more explosiveness to the offense, I'm in the latter boat but there are certainly strengths and weaknesses of each quarterback and it is worthwhile to debate them.
Mario Manningham talking about it was his fourth time to the Superdome and his first win. "Not a lot of people come down here and win"
good win. to many penalties again
So ready for next weeks game at da Rams, will be there with the family & friends to watch!
Originally posted by dugo:
Any new news on Williams and Hunter ?

No but my guess would be Hunter should be back this week or the week after. Probably just a rolled up ankle. Maybe a sprain. Williams might have a sprained knee which I don't know might be 4-5 weeks if not longer but those are total guesses. At worst it's an MCL which is about that time or an ACL which would end his season. I'd guess a sprain for now.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Seriously you just pulled the race card? Look, its a fan discussion forum, people have a right to their views, we all see things in different ways and express it so, some people thought starting Kaepernick was a horrible idea while others it could some more explosiveness to the offense, I'm in the latter boat but there are certainly strengths and weaknesses of each quarterback and it is worthwhile to debate them.

Obviously, the race part was a very very small part of my argument, and you probably did not read the "some people" and "especially" part. To be honest, I have heard people say that a quarterback is supposed to be white, so my point is still valid.

I honestly did not see anything bad that Kaepernick did, it was a near flawless performance. The interception he threw, like I said, was 50% on the center, who was delivering low snaps all game.