There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

• dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by dugo:
Good game..can't say Kap played any better then Smith would have Kap does seem to hit players in stride though.. Our O looked out of sync early on but put on a 15-16 play drive that nailed NO to the wall...Still not sure about Kap I do think he possesses more of the "it" factor then Smith but I'm still concerned about the change at this point in the season..although I could be wrong.and hope I am..

If you can't then you don't know football.
And you do...? Dude if you feel you need to judge me on what I do know and what i don't know without bringing any of your arguments before me other then "you don't football" makes me think your looking to fight with me?? If you want to debate this out with me then cool come at me correct or keep your unintelligent answers off my posts
Enjoyed being on webzone during the game for the first time. It was nice to see all the other 9er fans input during the game.
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
So.....um....how many....um....rushing yards....did thenSaints have.....hmmmm......how many?

60ish? Lol

Hahaha

They said...."saints found a running game....we are picking the saints!"

Lol

Mark Ingram sucks. They tried Ivory, didn't use much of either Sproles or Pierre Thomas. It's a carousel of mediocre RBs. I'd use Sproles the most out of that bunch.
This was a physical game. 2 guys on both guys got sent to the locker room. Our injuries look more serious though.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Alex Boone has some scary arms.

He took that head kick like a champ too. He'll, tasers couldn't stop that man in college. He's a gorilla
Originally posted by SportsFan:
If you can't then you don't know football.

You may not know football if--

• you disagree with me
  • see something differently than I see it
  • say something that I disagree with

Thanks to Jeff Foxworthy!
Originally posted by 2000sooners:
Enjoyed being on webzone during the game for the first time. It was nice to see all the other 9er fans input during the game.

Lol. Nothing but whining in here no matter what.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
The NFL is a quarterback-dominated league, but the 49ers dominated one of the best quarterbacks around.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/82662/rapid-reaction-49ers-at-saints
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
What kind of f**king fans are some of you guys? Here I am trying to enjoy a 2 score victory over these b***h ass Saints at the Superdome and all I can hear about is Smith this, oh I feel so bad for him.

Shut the f**k up and root for the TEAM. Not Alex. THE TEAM. THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ers

Same to you. Root for the team, not against the QB.

Good job of putting words into my mouth, a pretty common tactic used by the Super-Pro-Smith crowd.

I've been a solid Smith supporter over the years who actually has the balls to critique him for his mistakes and credit him for his success.

Where in my post did I imply that I am rooting against Alex Smith?
  • bors
  • Veteran

its a blast
C.K. all day great team win !!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH !
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
So.....um....how many....um....rushing yards....did thenSaints have.....hmmmm......how many?

60ish? Lol

Hahaha

Lol

Mark Ingram sucks. They tried Ivory, didn't use much of either Sproles or Pierre Thomas. It's a carousel of mediocre RBs. I'd use Sproles the most out of that bunch.

Where does any of these ppl get off thinking that tho? Really? REALLY? ThenSaints aren't going to have a running game in our lifetime. I mean, they had more right to think that Forte was going to have a big night, but the pass happy Saints? The would rather lose passing then win rushing.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

60ish? Lol

Hahaha

Lol

Ingram was overrated coming out. He wasn't even the best RB on his team. Ivory is better, but the Saints refuse to stick with the run, even when it's clicking
Kaepernick - 16/25 240 yards, would've been more if not for the dropped passes and stupid penalties. The refs calling Crabtree down when he was still up, Vernon's dropped 20 yard pass, holding on Crabtree's 30 yard catch and run. I mean come on!

This performance was amazing, Kaepernick made throws Alex would never dream of making, and would've easily had over 300 yards passing. Also, Kaepernick looks like a master of getting away from pressure, Alex would've been sacked at least 4 times.

And do not forget, this is only his second start! Even his one interception should not have happened because he was getting low snaps all game and that one hit the ground!

I am starting to think that some people are just mad he is not white, especially those who would prefer Scott Tolzien over him.

Or maybe they're just in love with Alex.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bors:

its a blast

Yeah it is...