There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

What a game! Great win, goooo Niners!!!!
[ Edited by SoTx9R on Nov 25, 2012 at 4:47 PM ]
Originally posted by dugo:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who the hell kneels down? Wow, what losers.
Can understand not wanting to get anyone hurt but this is the NFL thats why they get paid big dollars run a running play or some safe play just don't look like quitters

The game was unwinnable anyway. Whats the point.

They don't want anybody else to get injured.
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
We could have easily scored 3 more tads if it wasn't for penalties

And the selfish defense stealing possessions away from Kaepernick
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Just realized I was sitting next to Craig Sager (sp) (nba funny suit dude) at a bar in Soho!!!

LOL

Why aren't you at Finnerty's? haha. I'm in Battery Park right now...was too lazy to go up to Finnerty's today.

Lol was fonna go but had a date at aqua grill at 7:30 and made a random stop at soho room bar! Told
Him he looked like a NFL announcer as he was like "you
Must mean an NBA announcer, Craig Sager nice to meet u" lol
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
First time all season that the Saints Defense has held an offense under 400 yards.

Oh now you're worried about yards?

If we're going to go there... two defensive touchdowns keep the offense off the field. Clock killing offense for the last few possessions.

Lastly, who cares... If we are to complain about anything in this win, it is the special teams that gave us a turnover for 7, a missed fg, and a blocked fg.
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
We could have easily scored 3 more tads if it wasn't for penalties

This is the truth.
One thing that made me sick during this game.... All the the so called fans who were more interested in thumbing their nose at Alex than in cheering the team. Positively vomit inducing.
Originally posted by dugo:
Can understand not wanting to get anyone hurt but this is the NFL thats why they get paid big dollars run a running play or some safe play just don't look like quitters

Not quitting with four seconds to go. Brees just knows you can't score twice with four seconds to go in a game. Pretty obvious to me.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

They don't want anybody else to get injured.

No need to get another injury when they are in the hunt for a wildcard berth. Remember the Morgan injury in garbage time last year.
What is the deal with Akers?

How is our offense going to change down the stretch when we cant trust Akers to put points on the board?
Great win today!!!!
OMG @ the headline of NFL.com "Golden boy Colin Kaepernick led the 49ers to a big win over the Saints in his first start at quarterback. Check out all the Week 12 results."
D played great. they only gave up 14 POINTS. (i refuse to call a ted ginn screw up points for the saints.)
Originally posted by bors:
just need some mountian mikes pizza to go with win
Now that sounds like a plan go NINERS!