There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

If Harbaugh was smart, he would start Smith. History shows that Smith plays his best when he has a chip on his shoulder. He's going to want to prove that he deserves to be starter this week, and that could spell bad news for the Saints.
Originally posted by Faraz80:
If Harbaugh was smart, he would start Smith. History shows that Smith plays his best when he has a chip on his shoulder. He's going to want to prove that he deserves to be starter this week, and that could spell bad news for the Saints.

Or he could start the guy that's hot (Kaepernick) and that he personally drafted. I like Smith and I'd hate to see him take another shot to the head so soon. Since Kaepernick has shown that e can match Smith's play, I wouldn't jeopardize Smith's health. It would be an easy decision for me.
[ Edited by strickac on Nov 24, 2012 at 8:02 AM ]
If Smith got hit in the head again it could be a 4-6 week injury. Just saying.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Nov 24, 2012 at 8:21 AM ]
If it hasn't been mentioned yet NFLN Replay of last year's playoff game (The Catch III) on today at 2pm ET (11am PT). Hope we do it again so let's get hyped Niners!
I think we end the Saints' up swing winning streak. If they are a better running team, I think it would be even a tougher game for us. But they don't have a good running game, just complementary and adequate. 35-20 Niners.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

I wanna go to the Saints game if I get to sit by her!

Chick has a fat gut and one of those stupid LiveStrong type bracelets, and that's overlooking the fact that she's a 'Aints fan...and possibly going through a sex change operation. She's GROSS.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Chick has a fat gut and one of those stupid LiveStrong type bracelets, and that's overlooking the fact that she's a 'Aints fan...and possibly going through a sex change operation. She's GROSS.

Not sure why it's funny... but FUNNY!
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Chick has a fat gut and one of those stupid LiveStrong type bracelets, and that's overlooking the fact that she's a 'Aints fan...and possibly going through a sex change operation. She's GROSS.

Where did the sex change thing come from? By the way, I don't think anyone has looked further than the boobage.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

I wanna go to the Saints game if I get to sit by her!

Chick has a fat gut and one of those stupid LiveStrong type bracelets, and that's overlooking the fact that she's a 'Aints fan...and possibly going through a sex change operation. She's GROSS.
Oh? And you must be perfect!
Originally posted by English:
Where did the sex change thing come from? By the way, I don't think anyone has looked further than the boobage.

You can't see "her" face and her hair is all wiry and stuff, "she" also has very pronounced cheekbones and manish hands. Her/his back appears to have the definition of a recently liposuction surgery and definitely mid-operation on the penis removal. That being said, I wish him/her the best...stay thirsty my friends.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,218
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
You can't see "her" face and her hair is all wiry and stuff, "she" also has very pronounced cheekbones and manish hands. Her/his back appears to have the definition of a recently liposuction surgery and definitely mid-operation on the penis removal. That being said, I wish him/her the best...stay thirsty my friends.

Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Saints defense is better then it was last year and earlier in this season. They only rush 4 guys and now get plenty of pressure. This will be tough for the 49ers. I expect a lot of Gore and Hunter. The 49er defense will once again decide who wins or loses this game. It wont be the QB.

I agree. But I don't think our D can contain the Saints offense as much like they did the Chicago offense. So I think it does come down to our TOP and scoring.
"New Orleans could be in trouble at right tackle with Charles Brown out and Zach Strief questionable."

Here is something to keep an eye on. I would fully expect us to try and exploit this matchup early and often. Could be another field day for the Smith duo.
[ Edited by JBrack on Nov 24, 2012 at 10:47 AM ]
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Saints defense is better then it was last year and earlier in this season. They only rush 4 guys and now get plenty of pressure. This will be tough for the 49ers. I expect a lot of Gore and Hunter. The 49er defense will once again decide who wins or loses this game. It wont be the QB.

I agree. But I don't think our D can contain the Saints offense as much like they did the Chicago offense. So I think it does come down to our TOP and scoring.


Not true, all of our sacks come with 4 man pressures. We dont sell out and blitz to get sacks. With us rushing four and playing coverage we can shut any team down as long as we get there with the pass rush.
[ Edited by JBrack on Nov 24, 2012 at 10:56 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,846
Go, Niners, go!