LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

"We're gonna go with the hotter hand"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Straight from the horse's mouth. Interprete this statement however u want. There is a QB controversy brewing, montana vs young part deux
Mods are going to have fun cleaning up this mess.
oh geez
Originally posted by tony2cool4u2k1:
Straight from the horse's mouth. Interprete this statement however u want. There is a QB controversy brewing, montana vs young part deux

How about having the full quote?

"I usually tend to go with the guy who's got the hot hand. And we've got two quarterbacks that have a hot hand."

In other words: Why should I tip off the Saints in who to prepare for?
Saints is a key game, we don't want to drop a half game behind the Packers--tough choice for JH.
This is more lopsided than Montana/Young, or Garcia/Rattay. This is the future, and with an aging defense, the time to capitalize on that future is now.
Last 2 games... roughly equal playing time...

Passing:
Alex Smith: 25 for 27, 304 yards, 4 TD, 0 INT
Colin Kaepernick: 27 of 40, 360 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT

Rushing:
Alex Smith: 3 rush, 11 yards
Colin Kaepernick: 8 rush, 88 yards, 1 TD

I like Alex Smith as much as anyone. But I feel like Kaep gives the Niners the chance to be explosive. And if he does well... with a great defense... good game NFL
Originally posted by zillabeast:
This is more lopsided than Montana/Young, or Garcia/Rattay. This is the future, and with an aging defense, the time to capitalize on that future is now.

Yep.
Originally posted by Marsh:
my hand is really hot right now

• Jcool
  • Veteran

Bill Belichek never turned back when Brady took over for Bledsoe-- after three super bowl wins and 5 super bowl appearances, and Brady still rolling , Belicheck clearly made the best decision for his team. I trust whatever decision Harbaugh makes.
ESPN at it already. Bottomline supposedly quoting Harbaugh : You go with the hot hand and,,,,,,,,,Colin has the hot hand right now". If I remember correct he said Niners have 2 quartebacks with the hot hand.
Montana vs Young part deux? Who's supposed to be Montana, let alone Young?
Now this defense is aging? If our defense is aging, what are the Bears, Ravens, and Steelers defenses?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Montana vs Young part deux? Who's supposed to be Montana, let alone Young?

lol this
Share 49ersWebzone