ESPN goofed on Harbaugh's quote

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Fricker:

The Hot Hand

Lmao

Hella funny
if Kaep can torch the Bears defense, just think what he can do vs. the sorry ass saints defense
Originally posted by Muggins:

Hella funny

Originally posted by SneakySniper:

LOL Flicker! Both Kaepernick and Alex know who has the hot hand.

alex smith just sharted his pants right there lol. ck7 aint playing around
Originally posted by forty9ers:
if Kaep can torch the Bears defense, just think what he can do vs. the sorry ass saints defense

from the bench?
Originally posted by E-49er:
ESPN at it already. Bottomline supposedly quoting Harbaugh : You go with the hot hand and,,,,,,,,,Colin has the hot hand right now". If I remember correct he said Niners have 2 quartebacks with the hot hand.

Ya. Saw that. Even on the mnf broadcast they said he said Colin. They twisting the truth.

Vernon did throw some fuel on the fire though.

How many times have we seen guys get their first start and light it up only to come back to earth.

Smith should play next week if healthy. The dome needs a vet to manage that game.
both qbs should split reps 50/50. i reckon' they should both alternate series just to throw off the defense
Kaep did what he was suppose to do, WIN THE GAME. He is the young guy, he played great, now lets get him back on the bench and learn some more while we go With Alex Smith who is and has been playing as good as any QB over the last 2 seasons..
  • Eeks
  • Veteran
Alex is average as average gets and the rest of the team carries him. CK is a QB that can carry the team. Alex has good stats cause he takes no chances and rarely ever throws the ball past 5 yards. Eli Manning takes chances and throws a few INTs. Thats ok. Alex is scared and scared is something that i cant fix
Originally posted by Eeks:
Alex is average as average gets and the rest of the team carries him. CK is a QB that can carry the team. Alex has good stats cause he takes no chances and rarely ever throws the ball past 5 yards. Eli Manning takes chances and throws a few INTs. Thats ok. Alex is scared and scared is something that i cant fix

Alex is third in the NFL in yards per attempt, meaning he DOES throw the ball downfield.

We don't know yet if CK can carry a team. It's been one game for pete's sake.

I hope Harbaugh doesn't name a starting QB until like a minute before kickoff. Give the saints something to worry about.

true that!!!! and he takes too many sacks, sometimes as a detriment to the team because it'd put us out of fg range or in third and long situations. AS needs to stop plaing like a "word rhymes w/ wussy"
Originally posted by tony2cool4u2k1:

true that!!!! and he takes too many sacks, sometimes as a detriment to the team because it'd put us out of fg range or in third and long situations. AS needs to stop plaing like a "word rhymes w/ wussy"

Unbelievable...
I can sense the team & maybe now the coaches are more confident in Kaepernick.

Personally, I'd start Kap.

His accuracy, speed, & mobility does us no good holding a clip board.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
ESPN goofed on Harbaugh's quote

I still like it.

The truth shall set you CHAMPIONSHIP
Share 49ersWebzone