There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith's High Speed Car Chase to the Sack Record

it seems that most of his sacks lately have come from just bull rushing over the OL.
Much as I love ALL DONE, he isn't going to even get a sniff of Brady. Ball will be gone 3 seconds before Aldon ever gets near him. No sacks this game, I am afraid.

However, if ALL DONE does make it hard on brady, then, maybe we have a shot at sneaking out a win. My big worry is that fangio is going to open up and stay with the nickle and dime packs and just rush 3 or 4. That is the prescription for a loss in my book. Rush 5 EVERY play, #52 the gut, #53 up the gut, CB blitz, Safety blitz, both p-52 and Bowman coming together. That is how you beat brady, peyton, and eli. Sitting on their butts, none of them play very well. Trying to dime and nickle them, man, they just love that....and we lose. It will be interesting how fangio plays this. If we do bring 5 or 6, then yes, ALL DONE will get a sack ...maybe 2. But if fangio does what i think, we are sunk, and no sacks for ALL DONE.
I hate the nickname "All Done" s**t just sounds stupid IMO FWIW TBCH TBH.
lol, someone caption this

Originally posted by verb1der:

Bump that sh*t!
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Much as I love ALL DONE, he isn't going to even get a sniff of Brady. Ball will be gone 3 seconds before Aldon ever gets near him. No sacks this game, I am afraid.

However, if ALL DONE does make it hard on brady, then, maybe we have a shot at sneaking out a win. My big worry is that fangio is going to open up and stay with the nickle and dime packs and just rush 3 or 4. That is the prescription for a loss in my book. Rush 5 EVERY play, #52 the gut, #53 up the gut, CB blitz, Safety blitz, both p-52 and Bowman coming together. That is how you beat brady, peyton, and eli. Sitting on their butts, none of them play very well. Trying to dime and nickle them, man, they just love that....and we lose. It will be interesting how fangio plays this. If we do bring 5 or 6, then yes, ALL DONE will get a sack ...maybe 2. But if fangio does what i think, we are sunk, and no sacks for ALL DONE.

I see what your saying but I'm gonna have to disagree with this one. This game will be based on whether or not we can get pressure on the QB with 4 down lineman.

Fangio just doesn't blitz a lot but that might not be bad for this game. If you look at Brady's numbers he is actually quite a bit better against the blitz than a regular 4 man rush. If we can get to Tom with 4 rushers and can drop the rest into coverage we will have a good chance to win this. If we can't pressure him with 4 and we have to start sending extra guys this game could get ugly.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Bump that sh*t!

Justin is saying man stop that stupid ass celebration.
Aldon has that rare combo of strength, quickness, and the pass rush moves. With those attributes, he's going to be good and consistent for a long time.

This. It would be unbelievable for Aldon to get the record and the 49ers win the game!
Originally posted by susweel:

Bump that sh*t!

Justin is saying man stop that stupid ass celebration.

lol, Super Smith Bros. FTW!!!!!!!!!!
Kegbert, as mentioned, eli, peyton, and esp brady, all love dime and nickel packs, with their job to sit back and wait for one on their 5 receivers to come open.
When anyone of those guys gets chased, and sometimes banged up., as one would suspect, they don't play too well. If we bring one guy from a different slot each snap, I think brady would play way poorer than when he took apart the Texans....sitting back in their nickel and dime packs. If we happen to get pressure on Brady, then we have a chance. If no pressure, they win by 3, maybe 4 TDs. Brady was in his element against the Texans every time they dropped into nickel and dime. I sure hope I don't see it sunday nite, because if so, I am reading about it in the newspapers next day. If Aldon gets pressure, say just runs over his man, or around him, then we have a shot with 4 passrushers. If not, it will be a long nite for the 9ers.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I want to see him break the record this Sunday night.

4 sacks on Brady would be so sweeeet.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Kegbert, as mentioned, eli, peyton, and esp brady, all love dime and nickel packs, with their job to sit back and wait for one on their 5 receivers to come open.
When anyone of those guys gets chased, and sometimes banged up., as one would suspect, they don't play too well. If we bring one guy from a different slot each snap, I think brady would play way poorer than when he took apart the Texans....sitting back in their nickel and dime packs. If we happen to get pressure on Brady, then we have a chance. If no pressure, they win by 3, maybe 4 TDs. Brady was in his element against the Texans every time they dropped into nickel and dime. I sure hope I don't see it sunday nite, because if so, I am reading about it in the newspapers next day. If Aldon gets pressure, say just runs over his man, or around him, then we have a shot with 4 passrushers. If not, it will be a long nite for the 9ers.

The texans blitzed (brought 5 or more) on 54% of Bradys drop backs on Monday night and we saw what happened to them. Brady just feasts on the blitz. I think we both agree that we need to get pressure on him to win, I just am not sold that constant blitzing is the way to do it.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't sprinkle them in from time to time but if we can't get the job done with our 4 DL and are forced to blitz to get pressure I just don't think that bodes very well for us.
Go fo broke......get that record ALDON!!!!!