LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Which player will be Kaep's security blanket tonight?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have a feeling it will be Davis , he might haul in 5 passes or more tonight ...but Kaep needs to get into a groove fast , he looked comfortable in the pocket the 2nd half last week, hopefully he will find a flow and distribute the ball to multiple receivers, kind of like when Tim Rattay torched the Steelers on MNF years ago
Randy Moss
Gore
Originally posted by English:
Gore

Agreed. Kaep hasn't learned to look down field when the play breaks down.
Gire
his legs?
gore
Brandon Jacobs?

LOL. I think it will be Crabs, but I hope he stretches the field to Moss!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
his legs?

If that's the case, he's gonna need to learn to keep the ball tucked in better. Chicago will take it away with a quickness if he doesn't.
  • Jiks
Kaeptain Checkdown to Gore I would say. Would be smart imo.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Gore

I'm not sure about that. Judging by some situations in the Rams game, he doesn't often look short when plays break down.
He had Gore open several times, but kept waiting on the big play. Hopefully he learns from that and doesn't play "too greedy".

I don't know who could step up to be his favorite target... anybody's guess, really.

If he has learned to use the "safety valve" that Gore provides, that could come up big tonight.
Otherwise... I'll say Manningham.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I have a feeling it will be Davis , he might haul in 5 passes or more tonight ...but Kaep needs to get into a groove fast , he looked comfortable in the pocket the 2nd half last week, hopefully he will find a flow and distribute the ball to multiple receivers, kind of like when Tim Rattay torched the Steelers on MNF years ago

+1 on Davis. Let's hope he breaks out and helps Kaep out tonight.
Verno
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Gore

I'm not sure about that. Judging by some situations in the Rams game, he doesn't often look short when plays break down.
He had Gore open several times, but kept waiting on the big play. Hopefully he learns from that and doesn't play "too greedy".

I don't know who could step up to be his favorite target... anybody's guess, really.

If he has learned to use the "safety valve" that Gore provides, that could come up big tonight.
Otherwise... I'll say Manningham.

I should have said "he hasn't learned to make a play downfield"
  • Eeks
  • Veteran
M
O
S
S
Share 49ersWebzone