LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Can the 49ers got hot in playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Can the 49ers got hot in playoffs

AT this point off the season I feel we got the team!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD9671:
AT this point off the season I feel we got the team!
can the 49ers get hot SORRY!!!!!!!!!
op needs to lay off the (insert whatever you want)

but I do like the "idea" behind the thread, but the way it was carried out was not well thought out..

I think the 49ers have the highest potential of any team in the league. lets GOT it
[ Edited by 49erfaithful49 on Nov 16, 2012 at 10:30 PM ]
Unlikely. They have been very inconsistent all year long. To win 3 in a row in the playoffs or 4 against excellent teams with this inconsistent team is very unlikely.
They can definitely got hot.
They will get hot way before the playoffs
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Unlikely. They have been very inconsistent all year long. To win 3 in a row in the playoffs or 4 against excellent teams with this inconsistent team is very unlikely.

I don't even think we make the playoffs
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
They can definitely got hot.

Yeah, they can got hot.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 17, 2012 at 1:31 AM ]

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

whos gonna stop us in this division? i dont see the rams, cardinals or seahawks finishing better than us. once our damn defense stops getting punked we'll be fine. the talent is there at every position but for some reason theyre not playing as smart as last year
Playoffs have a much different (as in higher) level of intensity. And I think this is the perfect team for that environment. I think once playoff time rolls around, you will se the 2011 Defense return, and then some.

A team like the Falcons, they're set up to be 1 and done.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Nov 17, 2012 at 5:17 AM ]
Last two Super bowls Packers and Giants were wild cards and they won it all. Just get there, then roll the dice and see what happens.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

I think we make it. But it's probably a pretty early exit after we do.
great poll too. i vote definitely maybe.
Share 49ersWebzone