Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have this trick name Lucy who can score points
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Trick plays are for bad teams.

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I dont, I hate trick plays.

These
Originally posted by ninergold:
run the rock, play solid special teams and the d should be stout enough to get most wins for them.

i'm even glad they cut down on all those fly sweeps that they ran last year.

And no more toss counter please
That play never works
have u even watched a game this year? we run the most exotic playbook out there, so many different formations to confuse teams, i love it.
Originally posted by CrabsAndVD:
have u even watched a game this year? we run the most exotic playbook out there, so many different formations to confuse teams, i love it.

I agree , we have ran the ball out of some interesting run packages with offensive lineman AND Defensive lineman as TE's, FB's and Wingbacks, ....but like I said, I got spoiled after Staley and Soap caught passes against cleveland last year , guess I been yearning to see more clever plays in the passing game ... I love the creativity Roman and Harbs have brought to the team

Some of us are never satisfied , especially us fans that fondly remember the Walsh days ...plus the Shanny days
Hey! Did you like that halfback pass we ran to Hunter?....rather have a pony, and Frank running off tackle!
I like it when we are creative in the run game but I don't consider them trick plays. Even reverses today are pretty common and not sure they are even considered trick plays. I consider fake punts, double reverses and hb passes trick plays. So no to trick plays but yes to continuing to be creative in the run game and using a ton of formations. Would also like to see a bit more creativity in the pass game.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 21, 2012 at 9:06 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone