LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

I wanna see more trick plays

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we ended up in a tie due to not being prepared to stop those two fake punts

when the situation is right, I want our coaching staff to come up with a couple gadget plays to keep the bears defense honest , their pass rush will be difficult to deal with , so I'm hoping Harbs and Roman have some tricks up their sleeves to keep em guessing , and the next time we play the F*cking Rams , I want us to run a couple sneaky plays as payback for those two fake punts
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
do not get cute with a good defense, they tried that with a reverse in the rain vs the giants and you saw what happened,, do not mind the end arounds to kyle, ginn or mario but that is just about the limit of how cute i want to get with a great defense.
I dont, I hate trick plays.
tricks are for kids son!

No trick plays, just pound em until they can't take it

49ers to the top baby!!!!

on a side note- does anyone know how to get more posts per page?
Trick plays are for bad teams.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

not to mention desperate teams,,,,, or in the case of the rams, a desperate team who could see we were setting around f**king playing checkers not once but twice on punt formations
nothing too exotic , maybe a triple reverse or a HB pass

do you think we will shift into an unbalanced line this week ? ...Guess I was expecting a little trickery ever since Soap and Staley caught passes against the Browns last year
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
More screen plays. They work.
Originally posted by mayo49:
More screen plays. They work.

I wanna see a couple TE screens , D-Love or Davis could get some nice YAC IMO
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Like the fake FG to Crabtree @ St. Louis last year?

Creativity... Not Tricks!!! Like throwing passes to Offensive Linemen!!! Making plays that make the difference between punting & scoring!!! We dont have Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning etc @ the helm... Keep the other team on their toes & in a constant back pedal!!!! We have reached elite status as a team but the down side is that we play like we are afraid to lose!!!
[ Edited by NYCNINER on Nov 15, 2012 at 10:16 AM ]
I want a PONY!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I want a PONY!

LOL.
i want to see us win the superbowl!!!! don't care if we do trick plays or not! just win the damn superbowl
Niners seem to get fooled by lambs trick plays every so often. Remember Kurt Warner walking off the field, pretending to take a time-out, only to have the ball snapped to the running back? Moral of the story, play LIVE until you hear the whistle, and don't be caught with your pants down,,,,,,pausing for singletary comments.
Share 49ersWebzone