There are 186 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What will the Niners ending record be??? Playoffs??

LOL! I don't know what the 49er's record will be but I think that the Seahawks will lose to the Bears in Chicago and my gut feeling is they will also lose in Buffalo.

Given that I think the 49er's will barely win their division maybe by 1/2 game ... LOL!

But it all comes down to which 49er TEAM SHOWS UP THE REST OF THE WAY? ... and can the OFFENSIVE & DEFENSIVE coordinators figure out a way to make the necessary adjustments at the half of each game? I still can't believe that they let themselves get suckered in on TWO fake punts. And to NOT put two guys on Danny Amendola when he was ripping them apart was a major brain fart by the Defensive coordinator.

As the boxer sez to his trainer "Hey coach, he keep hitting me with left hooks ... what do I do now?" DUH!

Without these the game would have been over by the end of regulation time. Niners win.
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Nov 14, 2012 at 1:49 PM ]
11-4-1 imo. And this team is winning the Super Bowl.
11-4-1, playoffs = yes............
[ Edited by kemp_j on Nov 14, 2012 at 3:27 PM ]
Originally posted by denali22:
IMO we will be 11-4-1

vs Bears - Win, 16-9
@ Saints - Loss 28-14
@ Rams - Win 20-6
vs Fins - Win 27-12
@ Pats - Loss 34 - 21
@ Hawks Win 17-14
vs Cards Win 24 - 7

we will get into the playoffs HOT. our defense will find itself back after two tough division games, and we will beat the packers, NYG and falcons and show peyton manning how its done to win the superbowl.

Base on your prediction, how do you see us winning a SB? So we basically beat the avg to below avg teams that most likely won't make the playoffs but basically get blowout by the above avg to elite teams that do make it & know how to win, no way. If they can't play big boys football during the regular season, how do you expect them to step it up when it becomes a man's game & the playoffs start. Go niners beating both NE & NO then loosening 1 maaaybe 2 trap games. Both teams(NO & NE) are beatable at home. Saints lost to RG3 & NE has lost to the (NY)Giants at home. Even though we lost to the Giants too, I still think we're jus as good & can come away the "W" in both games.
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
8-2-6, NFC West Champs

13-2-1. Let's just run the table, why F around with these fools any more
I'm hoping for 12-3-1 ...that tie could really come back to f*ck us , we need to win the division straight up , every game is important to make sure we dont play on wild card weekend
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by denali22:
IMO we will be 11-4-1

vs Bears - Win, 16-9
@ Saints - Loss 28-14
@ Rams - Win 20-6
vs Fins - Win 27-12
@ Pats - Loss 34 - 21
@ Hawks Win 17-14
vs Cards Win 24 - 7

we will get into the playoffs HOT. our defense will find itself back after two tough division games, and we will beat the packers, NYG and falcons and show peyton manning how its done to win the superbowl.

Base on your prediction, how do you see us winning a SB? So we basically beat the avg to below avg teams that most likely won't make the playoffs but basically get blowout by the above avg to elite teams that do make it & know how to win, no way. If they can't play big boys football during the regular season, how do you expect them to step it up when it becomes a man's game & the playoffs start. Go niners beating both NE & NO then loosening 1 maaaybe 2 trap games. Both teams(NO & NE) are beatable at home. Saints lost to RG3 & NE has lost to the (NY)Giants at home. Even though we lost to the Giants too, I still think we're jus as good & can come away the "W" in both games.
the same reason that the NYG won the superbowl with 7 losses and actually allowed more points in a season than they have scored. its all about who gets HOT at the right time
10-5-1
Originally posted by GEEK:
10-5-1

Yeah, I had 10-6 originally but also noted that in the end, we'd probably be a deceptively better team as everyone, and I do mean everyone, brings their A-game to play us now. As to playoffs, it's hard to tell as some teams just match up better against us than others and home field advantage hasn't been stellar since the NFCCG so we'll see.
15-1