There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

this game is on jim

Originally posted by Marsh:
jim should ran out there and covered the receivers and tackled

Fair enough, but Harbaugh should know his team, and his team is clearly prone to complacency. Giving them the bye week off wasn't going to make them more focused, and you can bet that Fisher used that as motivation (think, "this is what the 49ers think of you. They won't even spend the extra practice time to get ready for you. Well we will use that time to beat them.") Sure, Rogers was awful, and Willis looked like he was content to get his azz drug all over the field, but part of that is having your guys ready to play the game. Another part is making a halftime adjustment when it is painfully clear to everyone that Rogers cannot handle Amendola.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
pleayoffs? pleayoffs? Seahawks are winning this division.

I hope your joking.......
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
Akers should've made the 41 yard field goal period!!! End of story!!!!!!!!

This. I rarely blame any one player for a loss (or tie). But the offense did its job to put Akers well within his range to get the win. He just can't miss from 41. Unbelievable.
Yay, another "the sky is falling" thread.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
I still dont understand the punt with a minute left in overtime. Go for the win!

Did he also not the game would tie after 1 OT?

because if they didnt get it. Rams would have won. hindsight is 20/20 easy to say should have done this should have done that.

HARBAUGH HAD THE TEAM IN A CHANCE TO WIN BUT AKERS MISSED THE KICK//////
Alex concussion is on harbaugh. Should have been an activated Jacobs on that short yardage play.
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
Akers should've made the 41 yard field goal period!!! End of story!!!!!!!!

It shouldn't have had to come down to this ... PERIOD! How the heck do you get fooled by TWO fake punts?
And how the heck do you NOT give additional cover to a hot receiver Danny Amendola?

Ackers screwed up for sure but again ... it shouldn't have had to have come down to this and the game should NOT have gone into overtime.
so we have 2 maybe 3 games on Jim now.......
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
The coaches deserve alot of the blame. Especially for NOT finding a way to put the clamps on the Rams chicken isht playcalling. The Rams did the same isht that the Vikings did. Peterson, Harvin, Peterson, Harvin. Jackson, Amendola, Jackson, Amendola. Its all they have and its all they needed which is complete BS. After getting beat up by Amendola for three straight quarters they should have found an answer for him. No second half adjustments this week. I WANT SOME SERIOUS PAYBACK ON DANNY AMENDOLA!!

Dude, he's going to reap us again, even 2x as hard in st. louis.

Yup, he'll be even faster on the astro turf. Our coaches are getting schooled on a regular basis, not a good sign.
What is unsettling is that these kind of games keep popping up on us and it doesn't seem we are learning anything from them. If we beat the Bears in a blowout I will take nothing from it I will only expect another game like this one the week after or the week after that. This is becoming a pattern and a painful one at that. The high hopes for a superbowl are beginning to fade. Not completely yet because all you got to do is look at last years champs to see that anything is possible. Damn though there is not a lot to be happy about.

Also consider how close our games were with the Rams and Seahawks at home. I can only cringe when I think about the rematches in their house.
dude, do we really have to blame each loss or tie on one particular person? geez...enough already
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Yup, he'll be even faster on the astro turf. Our coaches are getting schooled on a regular basis, not a good sign.


Originally posted by Loco49er:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
The coaches deserve alot of the blame. Especially for NOT finding a way to put the clamps on the Rams chicken isht playcalling. The Rams did the same isht that the Vikings did. Peterson, Harvin, Peterson, Harvin. Jackson, Amendola, Jackson, Amendola. Its all they have and its all they needed which is complete BS. After getting beat up by Amendola for three straight quarters they should have found an answer for him. No second half adjustments this week. I WANT SOME SERIOUS PAYBACK ON DANNY AMENDOLA!!

Dude, he's going to reap us again, even 2x as hard in st. louis.

Yup, he'll be even faster on the astro turf. Our coaches are getting schooled on a regular basis, not a good sign.

He ripped the the skins for a buck forty or so in St. Louis. He's a nasty little dude and can catch anything you throw while covered. People fail to remember the basting he has done while drapped in coverage. He is without question the MVP of that team.
Bay Area, my pick was 11-5, with a few losses to teams we should have beaten, but just didn't pay attn or get psyched up for. Well we got 3 of them now at 1 game past midpoint. My guess is Coach Harbaugh is truly letting Roman and Fangio call the O and D, different than last yr when HE called the O and D. It isn't working. Let roman and fangio help with the week's preparation, but come game time Coach Harbaugh calls both the D and the O. One other thing. Neither fangio nor roman are in any danger of being taken from us. Their best is about half as good as Coach Harbaugh is at O and D gamecalls, as well as gameplans, both O and D.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
I still dont understand the punt with a minute left in overtime. Go for the win!

Did he also not the game would tie after 1 OT?

If we roll the dice on fourth down and miss, the Rams have good enough field position to get a field goal and win.

You play to win the game.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 924
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Bay Area, my pick was 11-5, with a few losses to teams we should have beaten, but just didn't pay attn or get psyched up for. Well we got 2 of them now at 1 game past midpoint. My guess is Coach Harbaugh is truly letting Roman and Fangio call the O and D, different than last yr when HE called the O and D. It isn't working. Let roman and fangio help with the week's preparation, but come game time Coach Harbaugh calls both the D and the O. One other thing. Neither fangio nor roman are in any danger of being taken from us. Their best is about half as good as Coach Harbaugh is at O and D gamecalls, as well as gameplans, both O and D.

fixed