LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 372 users in the forums

this game is on jim

Shop Find 49ers gear online
First of all, we should have lost this game. The Rams shot themselves in the foot multiple times. Secondly, when Akers misses a 41 yard field goal, its his fault.

/thread.
f**king Akers is frustrating. Damn dude playing like his last season in philly. Anti clutch
Originally posted by Ajanke:
f**king Akers is frustrating. Damn dude playing like his last season in philly. Anti clutch

Our he has a big time underground gambling problem...
I thought you meant 49erJim.
It might not have been Harbaugh's best game as a coach but there are much bigger issues than him thats for sure.

Where is the pass rush? Why are we struggling now against the run? Why did we waste a first and 2nd round pick on players that arent even good enough to suit up? Why did we not draft a pass rusher?

Those are legit questions for our Defensive Coordinator and our GM. Without a dramatic improvement on the defensive side of the ball I dont think this team goes as far as last year.
I didnt see Jim playing...we had 4 quarters to score and we DIDNT...c
rappy D...message to KAEP....we have plenty of BACKS....so s
tay in the pocket
...and throw......
We should have lost. That 80 yard bomb was a replay of Dallas in OT last year. The Rams deserved to win and Alex deserved to keep lighting it up.
So getting the team in position for a 41 yard field goal to win the game iin OT s not enough? Come'on man.
The coaches deserve alot of the blame. Especially for NOT finding a way to put the clamps on the Rams chicken isht playcalling. The Rams did the same isht that the Vikings did. Peterson, Harvin, Peterson, Harvin. Jackson, Amendola, Jackson, Amendola. Its all they have and its all they needed which is complete BS. After getting beat up by Amendola for three straight quarters they should have found an answer for him. No second half adjustments this week. I WANT SOME SERIOUS PAYBACK ON DANNY AMENDOLA!!
Originally posted by NinerG94:
The coaches deserve alot of the blame. Especially for NOT finding a way to put the clamps on the Rams chicken isht playcalling. The Rams did the same isht that the Vikings did. Peterson, Harvin, Peterson, Harvin. Jackson, Amendola, Jackson, Amendola. Its all they have and its all they needed which is complete BS. After getting beat up by Amendola for three straight quarters they should have found an answer for him. No second half adjustments this week. I WANT SOME SERIOUS PAYBACK ON DANNY AMENDOLA!!

Dude, he's going to reap us again, even 2x as hard in st. louis.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
This tie was on our defense. It wasn't the scheme that was the issue but the fundamentles of tackling and pass coverage.

Ask Willis about his tackling and the lack thereof. Fail ST and ST coaching. CK, the backup. All contributed to a lousy tie almost as bad to watch as the other 2 losses so far.
[ Edited by MrTruth on Nov 13, 2012 at 6:38 AM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Thats what I'm afraid of. Dashon needs to put a hit on him Doucet style. Watching that game it seemed as though we were playing defense to not give up the big play over the top. Who on that offense can beat you over the top? We're getting beat up underneath on the short passes and runs. Its been the same story all year. So why the hell are we still so concerned about getting beat over the top when teams are beating us up underneath? Very frustrating to watch. Amendola has 3 routes in his arsenal and the fact that we couldn't even slow him down a bit was driving me nuts.
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Nov 13, 2012 at 7:00 AM ]
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
being to conservative at the end of the game and in overtime was our killers , if you notice the two drives we were moving than chains then we got to darn conservative lately if you notice akers has not been on the money especially at home remember the giants game , as a niner fan i will give him a pass because i understand this is his second year with the team , i just hope his college approach does not bite us in the playoffs

Yes he has been out-coached twice now. Never Never Never attempt to block the punt in the endzone. You always play the reurn. Why Culliver left his man was just stupid. And to let it happen again was insane.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Thats what I'm afraid of. Dashon needs to put a hit on him Doucet style. Watching that game it seemed as though we were playing defense to not give up the big play over the top. Who on that offense can beat you over the top? We're getting beat up underneath on the short passes and runs. Its been the same story all year. So why the hell are we still so concerned about getting beat over the top when teams are beating us up underneath? Very frustrating to watch. Amendola has 3 routes in his arsenal and the fact that we couldn't even slow him down a bit was driving me nuts.

Well did you see the 80 yard play that we should have lost on?
Akers should've made the 41 yard field goal period!!! End of story!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone