There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tie Game - how do you feel?

• BobS
  • Veteran
Harbaugh coached the OT not to lose, like Mooch he will get a lot of regular season wins, but will never get a team to play over it's head in the play-offs. He is unwilling to take chances, and unless we have a sound team from A-Z we aren't winning a Super Bowl with him. The guy has no balls and it is pretty obvious.
[ Edited by BobS on Nov 11, 2012 at 5:25 PM ]
I just feel like it was a waste of a hard fought game by both teams. It was absolutely epic, and shouldn't have ended in a tie.

Can't believe Akers missed it.
We played pretty crappy, Rams deserved to get a win. We're kind of lucky to get a tie. Defense had a terrrible day today.
Would rather be 6-3 than 6-2-1
Originally posted by calbear:
Out of sync, defense struggled, starting QB hurt, kicker sucked = we are lucky to get a tie.

But this is the same as a loss as far as I am concerned. The Giants and Falcons lost today, so we needed this win to change the playoff picture. SF will win the division, but this tie will hurt us, so it is essentially a loss for us.

Not really. Depends on how you look at it. 1.2 game behind might cost us a bye, or it could be 1/2 game up to get the bye.
teams are gonna fake punt us all the rest of the year....i can just see seattle's douchey, copycat, bitin' asses trying that s**t....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Good performance by Kaep considering.

Best joke of the day right here.

Shut up, THEB he's right.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Good performance by Kaep considering.

Best joke of the day right here.

11/17, 117 yards, 66 rushing yards, no ints, rushing TD (a great one) in three quarters.

It was his first game. He looked shakey but made some nice throws there on the TD drive.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Nov 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM ]
This game is gonna probably hurt playoff positioning
  • mod
  • Veteran
Like s**t... How do you feel?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Im not happy with a tie - but I will take that over a loss. Especially, considering we did not deserve to win this game.

Piss Poor performance by our D and Special Teams once again.

I think Brad Seeley needs to be fired.

I got love for you, bro, but seely isn't on the field missing tackles or kicks. The rams st was on point today.

Our special teams has been terrible all year. All around terrible.
Originally posted by BobS:
Harbaugh coached the OT not to lose, like Mooch he will get a lot of regular season wins, but will never get a team to play over it's head in the play-offs. He is unwilling to take chances, and unless we have a sound team from A-Z we aren't winning a Super Bowl with him. The guy has no balls and it is pretty obvious.

Wrong. If he did play not to lose, he did the right thing. You have a backup QB that came in on a flip. We were down 14-0, and the last thing you need is a TO to lose. Ties suck, but Id rather tie than lose to the Rams.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

That is a very stupid stance.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Nov 11, 2012 at 5:28 PM ]