There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Originally posted by Banedon:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Our defense will play lights out on prime time.

On the other hand the Bears have to worry about the best running game in football, with their old slow ass linebackers.

Which PBM are you?
I'm so damn nervous for this game now...
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Oh that's good.
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Which PBM are you?

Nah. New poster. Bears fan. Usually lurk opposing teams forums on game day. Try not to troll, but that bit of that post really stuck out at me. Moment of weakness.

Wish the starting QB's were healthy. Gonna be tough viewing for people that don't appreciate good defenses controlling a game.
we see a real offense tonight
Niner D needs to play the game of the year, well this week and next. Hearing allot of chicago going to win because campbell has experience talk. Which cant argue really vs kaep who hadn't started a game ever. If we fall behind by 2 td's, we lose this game i think.
Originally posted by Marsh:
I is scared

Me too. I think it could get ugly I hope it doesn't though.
Which PBM are you?

Nah. New poster. Bears fan. Usually lurk opposing teams forums on game day. Try not to troll, but that bit of that post really stuck out at me. Moment of weakness.

Wish the starting QB's were healthy. Gonna be tough viewing for people that don't appreciate good defenses controlling a game.

Sorry to hear that.

Welcome aboard. Should be an interesting game, could go in a bunch of different directions. I think in-game adjustments will be the key. How do the Bears do in this regard?
[ Edited by notsoempty86 on Nov 19, 2012 at 1:13 PM ]
I am not scared at all. It should be a headknocker game just like the Seahawks game from a few weeks ago. I look at it this way. I feel more comfortable and confident in our backup QB than any Bears fans should feel with Jason Campbell back there. Kaep has the potential to make some explosive plays with his arm and with his legs, so no worries. As long as he and the rest of the team keep the mistakes down to a minimum, I foresee a close victory.
Im not going to watch any of the pregame stuff because it will only piss me off more seeing pick the bears to win.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

A match made in heaven.
Sorry to hear that.

Welcome aboard. Should be an interesting game, could go in a bunch of different directions. I think in-game adjustments will be the key. How do the Bears do in this regard?

Defensively they won't make adjustments. They won't let you beat them long, and if you can consistently string together small plays without mistake for a long drive, you'll score. Most teams can't do that.

Offensively, we've been terrible, hideously awful in the first half, and then made adjustments for the second half that make us seem actually average. Hard to say what will happen without Cutler though, so all bets are off.

If either team gets out to a lead of more than a TD, I think it's gonna be tough for either side to come back.
Sorry to hear that.

Defensively they won't make adjustments. They won't let you beat them long, and if you can consistently string together small plays without mistake for a long drive, you'll score. Most teams can't do that.

Offensively, we've been terrible, hideously awful in the first half, and then made adjustments for the second half that make us seem actually average. Hard to say what will happen without Cutler though, so all bets are off.

If either team gets out to a lead of more than a TD, I think it's gonna be tough for either side to come back.

As far as our team.

Offensively, we've been terrible, hideously awful in the first half, and then made adjustments for the second half that make us seem actually average. Hard to say what will happen without Alex though, so all bets are off.

[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 19, 2012 at 1:44 PM ]