LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Youngone:
What time should I leave Union Square area to get down to the stick in time to enjoy myself without being rushed?

5 minutes ago
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by susweel:
Seriously man the drop off there is any wont be that significant. Alex doesn't carry this team, the run and the defense carry it.

I don't think many people are worried about offensive dropoff. It's the ball security and turnovers. The running game and defense are good enough to win this game as long as Kaepernick doesn't have any crippling picks or fumbles. The reality is that he's a young qb, and has all of the problems a young qb usually has - ball security, reading the defense, bad decisions, and he's going up against a defense that exploits those problems better than any other in the league.

I'm excited to see Kaepernick, but not against this ball-hawking defense. The key is going to be getting the ball into someone else's hands asap.

I think he'll do alright. I may be wrong but I think the kid will step up.
What time should I leave Union Square area to get down to the stick in time to enjoy myself without being rushed?

First time in SF, from Texas. Go Niners!

how are u traveling?
Kaepernick is the only quarterback in the history of Division I FBS college football to have passed for over 10,000 yards and rushed for over 4,000 yards in a collegiate career. Kaepernick is also the only Division 1 FBS QB to have passed for over 2,000 yards and rushed for over 1,000 yards in a single season three times in a career (consecutively).

His time has come to play ball for our Niners. Let's just root for our guy and stop whining about the "what if's". Go NINERS!!!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lazy:
49ers going pull a crapper with Kaeper as Qb.
Bears 35
49ers 10
there are serious issues and growing issues with this team that got exposed vs the giants, vikings and rams. i do not think we are an elite team and if we play the same horse s**t way we did vs the rams, i would not discount the lazy prediction,, there is something off about this team starting with defense and special teams, not to mention mistakes and penalties, they do that s**t tonight vs a great defense and great special teams with a good running back and marshall,,,, well we could get whipped, if that happens i wonder how many people will continue to tell me " we are fine"
  • Tman
  • Veteran
activate LMJ and read option these mofos
We're in BIG trouble tonight folks. Campbell is captain checkdown. The Bears are going to run it, run it, run it, and then check it down to Forte all night. Kaep, on the other hand, is more of a risk taker.

This plays right into the hands of the Bears. Not good....not good at all. We lose, and we go from 2nd place NFC to 4th place.
Originally posted by Faraz80:
We're in BIG trouble tonight folks. Campbell is captain checkdown. The Bears are going to run it, run it, run it, and then check it down to Forte all night. Kaep, on the other hand, is more of a risk taker.

This plays right into the hands of the Bears. Not good....not good at all. We lose, and we go from 2nd place NFC to 4th place.

We are not currently in 2nd. We're in 3rd.
I'm freaking out right now!

Think I'll start drinking early.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

5 minutes ago

SELL YOUR TICKETS, YOU'RE SCREWED

Originally posted by FourNine49:

First time in SF, from Texas. Go Niners!

how are u traveling?

Not sure, what's the best way? We didn't rent a car.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Kap, go!
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for BimmerKing.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Kap, go!

is ur cock tingling yet or what!?
I see this game getting very ugly.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Kap, go!

is ur cock tingling yet or what!?

Where have you been, it's been tingling all week.
Share 49ersWebzone