There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Pistol offense tonight maybe they should activate LMJ.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by lazy:
49ers going pull a crapper with Kaeper as Qb.
Bears 35
49ers 10

agree

man ya'll aint got no faith.
Originally posted by susweel:
Bears 35
49ers 10

agree

Seriously. Is the team that bad without Alex Smith? Lol. We are a defensive/run team. Last I heard, Gore, Hunter, and all of the starters on D were healthy. Soooo.
[ Edited by daragon on Nov 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM ]
Bears 35
49ers 10

agree

Our defense will play lights out on prime time.

On the other hand the Bears have to worry about the best running game in football, with their old slow ass linebackers.
Originally posted by daragon:
Bears 35
49ers 10

agree

Seriously. Is the team that bad without Alex Smith? Lol. We are a defensive/run team. Last I heard, Gore, Hunter, and all of the starters on D were healthy. Soooo.

This.
Bears 35
49ers 10

agree

Seriously man the drop off there is any wont be that significant. Alex doesn't carry this team, the run and the defense carry it.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Our defense will play lights out on prime time.

On the other hand the Bears have to worry about the best running game in football, with their old slow ass linebackers.

Pro: Tonight 49ers fans will QB once again get to witness what most NFL fans see daily, a QB who can throw over 10+ yards per snap.

Con: There will be youthful mistakes.
Tolzien, start getting warm bud, you are suiting up tonight.
Bears 35
49ers 10

agree

Seriously man the drop off there is any wont be that significant. Alex doesn't carry this team, the run and the defense carry it.

People need to quit crowning the Bears. The only teams they win against are bad teams.
Ummm.. we still have the #1 defense in the NFL right? oh yeah, we do.
We still have the #1 ranked rushing attack in the NFL right? oh yeah, we do.

Bears are without their starting QB also right? oh yeah, they are.

Smh at all you fools, thinking were gonna get smacked.

Honestly i feel bad for you actually
The bottom line, if Colin plays smart and limits his mistakes, the Niners have everything in place to beat the Bears. But this game is on everyone on this team. The defense has to step up their play after last week. The special teams needs to better their coverage and Akers needs to stop the misses. And the offense just needs to do what they do, run people over. The Niners have created a way of winning that can still be accomplished tonight. True, the Bears are not push overs, and they want this game just as bad. But, that is why the game is played, so let's all pretend like we don't know what is going to happen tonight, and just root for our f'n team. Kinda what Niner fans should do... no?
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Ummm.. we still have the #1 defense in the NFL right? oh yeah, we do.
We still have the #1 ranked rushing attack in the NFL right? oh yeah, we do.

Bears are without their starting QB also right? oh yeah, they are.

Smh at all you fools, thinking were gonna get smacked.

Honestly i feel bad for you actually

Tell em' brotha!

I don't think many people are worried about offensive dropoff. It's the ball security and turnovers. The running game and defense are good enough to win this game as long as Kaepernick doesn't have any crippling picks or fumbles. The reality is that he's a young qb, and has all of the problems a young qb usually has - ball security, reading the defense, bad decisions, and he's going up against a defense that exploits those problems better than any other in the league.

I'm excited to see Kaepernick, but not against this ball-hawking defense. The key is going to be getting the ball into someone else's hands asap. Edit: And hopefully it's not a Bears player haha.
[ Edited by Disp on Nov 19, 2012 at 11:35 AM ]
What time should I leave Union Square area to get down to the stick in time to enjoy myself without being rushed?

First time in SF, from Texas. Go Niners!
[ Edited by Youngone on Nov 19, 2012 at 11:34 AM ]