LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 188 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Byron Leftwich

If he beats the Ravens on Sunday I think we should sign him

to replace Navorro Bowman in the middle
This game is right on the table. Campbell has a decent arm but you don't need a GPS tracker to locate him in the pocket. Our offense does not make mistakes and who knows there may be a Jacobs siting this week.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This game is right on the table. Campbell has a decent arm but you don't need a GPS tracker to locate him in the pocket. Our offense does not make mistakes and who knows there may be a Jacobs siting this week.

OUR D is going to beat down campbell .......I see jacobs doing mop up work come the 4 Qt. GORE! 100+
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I think I would have rather faced Cutler. That dude is a turnover machine, plus we struggle with running QBs.....

I'm thinking

6-13 type of score and it could go either way.

Lol Campbell isnt a running QB...what made you think that?

jrg?

This, Tom Brady runs more than Jason Campbell

racist?

Pwnd.....LOL
Interesting comparison of Jay & Jason:

http://www.dabears.com/showthread.php?45606-Comparing-Cutler-to-Campbell

Imagine our receivers making such comments about Smith & Kaepernikus? It would be cool. Funny....it's like the players are doing the job of the "Jay Cutler/Jason Campbell thread" on their own.

Interesting comment on Cutler that is very ALEX SMITH like.....two receivers said the same thing....see if you can spot it...
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Nov 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Could anyone tell me why the Bears are so overrated?

did not know they were,, they have a bonofide great defense,, look what they did against maybe the best defense in the nfl, compare that with our flop sunday vs the rams,, they have great special teams, no thanks to us not signing blake .. i think you all know the types of special teams we have,, the game will boil down to defense and special teams and i do not see us winning this game, very little chance as the bears are better and more physical on defense, they have a running back and you know this year we are no longer a brick wall vs the run. thier special teams will eat us up and our hope is that lee has the same type of game monday as he did vs patrick peterson
Campbell stands no chance against our D!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I agree, Campbell is terrible
Just watched NFC Playbook, and without Cutler they can't win. And unless Forte runs 35 times (which he never does), they won't even have a running game. I'm starting to think we should just grind out a 13-9-ish victory with Kap, and let Alex rest for another week.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Nov 16, 2012 at 11:19 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I agree, Campbell is terrible

I also agree. He's stupendously, terrible.

The Bears are not overrated. They have a great D, super solid special teams and a serviceable O.

Oh and Tim Jennings is legit.He may only be 5'8 but he plays big and makes big plays, dudes a beast.

If we come out and play the way we are capable of we will have no problem winning.

If we come out flat like we did against the Vikes and Stl. then this game can get really ugly.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Just watched NFC Playbook, and without Cutler they can't win. And unless Forte runs 35 times (which he never does), they won't even have a running game. I'm starting to think we should just grind out a 13-9-ish victory with Kap, and let Alex rest for another week.

I think we'll take a 20pt lead, then rest Alex in the 4th qtr. Usually we don't unless its a big blow out, but I think we will just for this situation....giving Alex less hits, and more chances to rest asap from that concussion would be the best thing to do.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KegBert:
The Bears are not overrated. They have a great D, super solid special teams and a serviceable O.

Oh and Tim Jennings is legit.He may only be 5'8 but he plays big and makes big plays, dudes a beast.

If we come out and play the way we are capable of we will have no problem winning.

If we come out flat like we did against the Vikes and Stl. then this game can get really ugly.

Who is saying the Bears are overrated?

Lol. If anyone thinks the bears are overrated - they obviously are homers and not paying attention to whats going on in the NFL.

Even with Campbell they aren't overrated. Campbell can win games.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Garcia:
Who is saying the Bears are overrated?

Lol. If anyone thinks the bears are overrated - they obviously are homers and not paying attention to whats going on in the NFL.

Even with Campbell they aren't overrated. Campbell can win games.

with his legs alone. What an athlete!
Share 49ersWebzone