There are 397 users in the forums

Speculation: Could Harbaugh be making Jacobs suffer in idle because of the leak?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
No, if coach thought there was a leak, he would, cut or trade him instantly. I think this has more to do with assistant head coach Sealy, and special teams. He lost Blake Casanzo, and needs Dixon on special teams. If LMJ had shown from the start that he could return kicks offs, punts, and line up at slot receiver, I think both Ginn, and Williams would be gone from the game day roster, and one would more than likely be off the team.Having two non-starters eat up roster space just to return kicks is killing Jacobs chances with this team.

I don't think we will have Jacobs, Williams, James, and Ginn on the roster next season.

Do you mean ALL of them or ANY of them? I would be extremely surprised if Williams, James, and Ginn were all gone. I think Ginn is gone (too much money for a crappy WR who can't stay healthy, even one who returns kicks), and Williams competes w/James for the KR and PR duties.
My prediction

LMJ will be our KR/3rd Down RB
KW will be our PR

Ginn Jacobs Moss Dixon wont be on the team next year

RBs will be

Gore
Hunter
LMJ

WRs

Crabtree
Manningham
Jenkins
Williams
williams is a good receiver when he gets the chance. james is a high pick with tons of talent. i agree on jacobs, ginn and dixon. jury is still out on moss because he could have a spot next year when jenkins takes his spot if ginn gets cut. hes still a threat and he hasnt been a problem so far.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
This is the dumbest thread I have seen in my time on WZ.

If Jacobs really leaked the 49ers playbook to another team, he would be cut on the spot. Period.

Dead on
At this point im just wondering, why sign him in the fisrt place. If he and dixon provide the same security (rb) and Dixon plays ST too why burn a roster spot on a player who seems to be FOURTH string and cant provide any value to ST.

smh
Originally posted by Ohio49ersfan:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
This is the dumbest thread I have seen in my time on WZ.

If Jacobs really leaked the 49ers playbook to another team, he would be cut on the spot. Period.

Dead on

Yeap.
The election is over. No need for any crazy conspiracy theories.
Kaep > Alex
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
okay, lets say it's true. Lets say Jacobs handed over a full blown copy of the playbook to Bradshaw. Do you really think Bradshaw could learn the entire playbook in that short of time to be able to memorize formations and call out plays? c'mon man.

I dont coach is someone that minces his words with a player one on one. Jacobs already knows whats up when coach talked to him and he changed his tone. If coach has to talk to him again, it wont be the attention hes looking for. Tom Rathman should get in Jacobs face and tell to STFU and be a part of the team.
Ya..Harbaugh is making him suffer by not playing yet still making 2 million a year.
Lol ya this...

Originally posted by TheChozen:
Am I missing something? A leak?

Anal leakage
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Ya..Harbaugh is making him suffer by not playing yet still making 2 million a year.

I wouldnt mind that suffering

that might have been his point
Doubtful.

I think he's an insurance policy should Gore down which has happened the past 2 years.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Doubtful.

I think he's an insurance policy should Gore down which has happened the past 2 years.

Gore played in every game last year
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Gore played in every game last year

You're right. I thought he got banged up late in the year, but apparently I'm wrong on that one.
Share 49ersWebzone