LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Better Gaurd

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I agree Boone has been playing really well, but he had a bad outing at AZ. He was missing blocks, getting penalties, ect.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
I agree Boone has been playing really well, but he had a bad outing at AZ. He was missing blocks, getting penalties, ect.

was definitely not his best game...
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by YouGotGored:

was definitely not his best game...

It happens

Our OL is beast
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Guard Gaurd tomato toematoe

Lol

Even if Gire
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Actually Iupati isn't that good.

I AGREE! He's a garbage gAurd......the best gAurd we had was Adam Snyder and we let him go!!!! Now we have two gAurds that are suckors..oh no!
Cut his a$$!
LBSI9ers--I know this is a bit petty but you do know you can edit the thread title to correct spelling, right?
im just wondering how what we are going to do when we have to resign iupati and davis after next year. if looney turns out to be a stud iupati may get the cut
Why not like both and just be bi-curious.
Iupati is a potatoe from da Idahoe. Boone is a farm kid better guard because he is sixfeet eight and stopped boozin. He is better by far because Iupati is a Samoa Potatoe in from da Idahoe.
Rather have chilo and snyder back...maybe alex will have more of a sense of urgency while dropping back for a pass.

Both are good.

Nuff said...

Pass the duchey to the left hand side! Pass the duchey to the left hand side!

Originally posted by faithful4eva:
Both are good.

Nuff said...

Pass the duchey to the left hand side! Pass the duchey to the left hand side!

If you listen to Murph and Mac, then you know its "pass the Bochy on the left and side"

The original song is about the proper etiquette in sharing the 420
Both are good.

Nuff said...

BOOOOO this man......
I think Boone has slightly outplayed Iupati. The niners are fortunate to have both guards. Hell, they have one hell of an offensive line.
Mack Eupalty
Share 49ersWebzone