There are 251 users in the forums

Who'd you like to see more of in the 2nd half of the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Settle on two principal wide receivers. Play them each about 75% of the plays.

keep Moss out there to keep coverages honest.

but rotate Crabtree and Manny.

I personally can't decide on 2 principal receivers. Both Crabtree and Manny are playing well and deserve to be out there all the time.
i agree. both are having good years and both deserve the start. moss has shown he has alot left in the tank and can be a playmaker for us. maybe they were selective in thier use of moss in the first half of the year?maybe that is changing? what do you think afrikan
I think they just want to keep everyone fresh and involved...there is no telling when we might have to rely on them full time, do to injuries. Also to keep a defense guessing, you can't prepare for a certain look every game.

I hope its changing. Ever since T.O. left we haven't had a receiver on the out side that teams had to worry about.
good points, i agree, thank you. i hate owens but you are spot on there. mario and crabs are solid, anything we get out of moss and or kyle williams is gravy.. and i guess if we get something out of ginn you know we are playing well. I guess that leaves our number guy to wait for next year?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Settle on two principal wide receivers. Play them each about 75% of the plays.

keep Moss out there to keep coverages honest.

but rotate Crabtree and Manny.

I personally can't decide on 2 principal receivers. Both Crabtree and Manny are playing well and deserve to be out there all the time.
i agree. both are having good years and both deserve the start. moss has shown he has alot left in the tank and can be a playmaker for us. maybe they were selective in thier use of moss in the first half of the year?maybe that is changing? what do you think afrikan
I think they just want to keep everyone fresh and involved...there is no telling when we might have to rely on them full time, do to injuries. Also to keep a defense guessing, you can't prepare for a certain look every game.

I hope its changing. Ever since T.O. left we haven't had a receiver on the out side that teams had to worry about.
good points, i agree, thank you. i hate owens but you are spot on there. mario and crabs are solid, anything we get out of moss and or kyle williams is gravy.. and i guess if we get something out of ginn you know we are playing well. I guess that leaves our number guy to wait for next year?
sorry i was trying to say jenkins our number one draft choice.. why the hell did i not just say jenkins?
Unless they completly suck, I'd really like to see Jenkins and LMJ get worked into the line up. I really dont understand Jimmy's philosophy.
Share 49ersWebzone