LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Who'd you like to see more of in the 2nd half of the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
MOSS
Kaep!
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Kaep!

I like that... Showing and shutting the door to Kaep.
Settle on two principal wide receivers. Play them each about 75% of the plays.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if they get moss more involved i think that would be very positive for the team. sure i base it off monday night but the more you saw him do that, the more you want to see him
Wins.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

keep Moss out there to keep coverages honest.

but rotate Crabtree and Manny.

I personally can't decide on 2 principal receivers. Both Crabtree and Manny are playing well and deserve to be out there all the time.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I personally can't decide on 2 principal receivers. Both Crabtree and Manny are playing well and deserve to be out there all the time.
i agree. both are having good years and both deserve the start. moss has shown he has alot left in the tank and can be a playmaker for us. maybe they were selective in thier use of moss in the first half of the year?maybe that is changing? what do you think afrikan
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

i agree. both are having good years and both deserve the start. moss has shown he has alot left in the tank and can be a playmaker for us. maybe they were selective in thier use of moss in the first half of the year?maybe that is changing? what do you think afrikan
I think they just want to keep everyone fresh and involved...there is no telling when we might have to rely on them full time, do to injuries. Also to keep a defense guessing, you can't prepare for a certain look every game.

I hope its changing. Ever since T.O. left we haven't had a receiver on the out side that teams had to worry about.
More Gore, Gore Gore Gore... and Vernon

Moss. We don't use him. And when we do he is still good.
Barry Zito's wife and Alex Smith's wife wrestling in a jello filled pool....JK!!!

I want the defense to stop the screen pass and Smith to Crabtree connection killing opposing defenses. Also I want Willis to take a lesson from Hunter Pence about firing up his teammates before games. They showed his speech during MNF and not everyone is engage the whole time. It's like our offense sometimes--- vanilla.
1. Jacobs is not needed. If somebody does go down I'd rather see us suit up LMJ's.

2. MORE VD in general.

3. MORE MOSS TD"S
#Toss to Moss
Randy Moss, Vernon Davis, Kyle Williams... And sprinkle in a little AJ Jenkins for flavor.
Share 49ersWebzone