There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs Tweet

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
This is the whole Shawntae Spencer thing all over again, Shawntae got hurt and by the time he was healthy the guys ahead of him were playing so good there was no playing time for him. If Jacobs never would have got hurt I think he would be playing but since Gore and Hunter are playing so damn well there is no reason to take carries away from those 2 guys.

This is what I think.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 16,043
Originally posted by 9erred:
Brandond did Tweet the truth. This is the NFL which stands for Not For Long if you are not producing or winning. Gore and Hunter are the undisputed backs, if LMJ or Jacobs want to see the field it would be on special teams, and Dixon wisely carved out that niche.

So he answered the questions truthfully, at this present time Brandon Jacobs and LMJ are not good enough to suit up for games. The present start Gore and Hunter are better.

If one of the better players gets hurt, then Jacobs or LMJ could be activated.

It doesn't mean he should be saying he's ready to "peace out" on twitter. That's low class.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Brandond did Tweet the truth. This is the NFL which stands for Not For Long if you are not producing or winning. Gore and Hunter are the undisputed backs, if LMJ or Jacobs want to see the field it would be on special teams, and Dixon wisely carved out that niche.

So he answered the questions truthfully, at this present time Brandon Jacobs and LMJ are not good enough to suit up for games. The present start Gore and Hunter are better.

If one of the better players gets hurt, then Jacobs or LMJ could be activated.

It doesn't mean he should be saying he's ready to "peace out" on twitter. That's low class.

this
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i don't understand why they signed brandon jacobs

I do, i just don't understand why we can't use him, maybe he hasn't impressed in practice. At least from the outside looking in, you would think with his size and strength, he could be used has a FB or TE for some running packages and of course run on short yardage situations.

exactly....so i don't understand why the 9ers signed him if they don't plan on using him.....
You mean you don't understand why he's still on the team? because then I concur.
in before jacobs gets cut
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Brandond did Tweet the truth. This is the NFL which stands for Not For Long if you are not producing or winning. Gore and Hunter are the undisputed backs, if LMJ or Jacobs want to see the field it would be on special teams, and Dixon wisely carved out that niche.

So he answered the questions truthfully, at this present time Brandon Jacobs and LMJ are not good enough to suit up for games. The present start Gore and Hunter are better.

If one of the better players gets hurt, then Jacobs or LMJ could be activated.

It doesn't mean he should be saying he's ready to "peace out" on twitter. That's low class.

yep....hope he doesn't f**kup on purpose if called upon at some point.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Jacobs doesnt feel that way because he feels like he isnt really part of the team. You think that he wouldnt be thinking "team team team" if he was getting 5 or so carries a game, which were helping us win?

Its hard to convince someone to believe the team is like a family when you arent really part of the team.

personally, i feel like he's the only one not buying in.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Brandond did Tweet the truth. This is the NFL which stands for Not For Long if you are not producing or winning. Gore and Hunter are the undisputed backs, if LMJ or Jacobs want to see the field it would be on special teams, and Dixon wisely carved out that niche.

So he answered the questions truthfully, at this present time Brandon Jacobs and LMJ are not good enough to suit up for games. The present start Gore and Hunter are better.

If one of the better players gets hurt, then Jacobs or LMJ could be activated.

It doesn't mean he should be saying he's ready to "peace out" on twitter. That's low class.

that and he's obviously whispering ideas into LMJ's ears.............................................
Holy s**t we have LeMichael James on our team
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Jacobs doesnt feel that way because he feels like he isnt really part of the team. You think that he wouldnt be thinking "team team team" if he was getting 5 or so carries a game, which were helping us win?

Its hard to convince someone to believe the team is like a family when you arent really part of the team.

personally, i feel like he's the only one not buying in.

First of all, do you know how other practice squaders think about their situations? Or is it just because those other guys havent been outspoken?

Secondly, IF you are correct in saying he is the only one not buying in, how can you blame the guy? He is an NFL vet that hasnt been given a single second of playing time. I dont see how you can compare his situation to our other practice squaders, because their situations are vastly different.
Brandon Jacobs: I never said any of that people should stop assuming things.
Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 14:43:33
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Brandon Jacobs: I never said any of that people should stop assuming things.
Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 14:43:33

He's now seeing how many people are tweeting at him for this now.. hes obviously gonna back off and start denying things.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,994
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Jacobs doesnt feel that way because he feels like he isnt really part of the team. You think that he wouldnt be thinking "team team team" if he was getting 5 or so carries a game, which were helping us win?

Its hard to convince someone to believe the team is like a family when you arent really part of the team.

personally, i feel like he's the only one not buying in.

First of all, do you know how other practice squaders think about their situations? Or is it just because those other guys havent been outspoken?

Secondly, IF you are correct in saying he is the only one not buying in, how can you blame the guy? He is an NFL vet that hasnt been given a single second of playing time. I dont see how you can compare his situation to our other practice squaders, because their situations are vastly different.

First of all, he isn't on the PS and he draws an NFL paycheck.
f**k him. Don't need him, lol!
Originally posted by pd24:
First of all, he isn't on the PS and he draws an NFL paycheck.

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home