There are 213 users in the forums

Jacobs Tweet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Im starting to believe that rumor about Jacobs giving the Giants our plays

this
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
did you see the whole conversation?

WD ‏@WorkeyWorkey Apb... @17AJJenkins @LaMichaelJames @gatorboy45 ..where are you guys? Why aren't y'all suiting up?

Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 @WorkeyWorkey Because we are not good enough @LaMichaelJames

WD ‏@WorkeyWorkey @gatorboy45 @lamichaeljames that's nonsense....how can anyone know that? Y'all need a chance to show and prove. We wanna see y'all out there

Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 @WorkeyWorkey I hear you, I am just waiting for time to pass so I can throw up the✌✈

Wow, that's pretty shocking.

Doubt Jim Harbaugh's gonna take that too well.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 @fraykor It's ok but I am ready to pack up.
Ship him to the Cards & bring Snyder back
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sixbricks:
Ship him to the Cards & bring Snyder back
I'd rather get Costanzo back.
Damn....

I'll say this to all those questioning the "need" for Jacobs...

Is putting him into games at random points any WORSE than the gimmick WildKaep and other cute garbage we've done?
Jacobs should shove it.

The 49ers offered him the most money. He took that. He could have gone back to the Giants for less and maybe played but he went with the money so should shut up and be ready whenever Harbaugh thinks he needs him.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
He looked like a BEAST in that one preseason game.
Jacobs should shove it.

The 49ers offered him the most money. He took that. He could have gone back to the Giants for less and maybe played but he went with the money so should shut up and be ready whenever Harbaugh thinks he needs him.
I'm betting he is being kept fresh for the push at the end. As well as the two rookies. We've been fortunate to this point with injuries it's just a matter of time now.

• Chico
  • Veteran
I'm glad they're pissed! Winners want to play and want to win! I think BJ could still be a threat in the playoffs. AJ & LJ are probably going to have to wait until next year. We have the luxury to groom them so they need to be patient. However, I would be pissed too if I were a top round draft pick and riding the pine.
Makes me wonder ... he said he's healthy ready to go, but does the coaches see something of him after the injury that may make them think he's not the same.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i don't understand why they signed brandon jacobs

I do, i just don't understand why we can't use him, maybe he hasn't impressed in practice. At least from the outside looking in, you would think with his size and strength, he could be used has a FB or TE for some running packages and of course run on short yardage situations.

exactly....so i don't understand why the 9ers signed him if they don't plan on using him.....
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Damn....

I'll say this to all those questioning the "need" for Jacobs...

Is putting him into games at random points any WORSE than the gimmick WildKaep and other cute garbage we've done?

Not sure if serious? Are you being serious with this comparison because switching out RBs is hella easier then QB.....

Thats like saying Kendall Hunter might as well not be on the field........

Swapping out Alex for Colin is a lot more different because the rest of the team has to adjust to the new voice commanding the huddle, LOS, etc. RBs just run down hill or block lol.
This is the whole Shawntae Spencer thing all over again, Shawntae got hurt and by the time he was healthy the guys ahead of him were playing so good there was no playing time for him. If Jacobs never would have got hurt I think he would be playing but since Gore and Hunter are playing so damn well there is no reason to take carries away from those 2 guys.
Share 49ersWebzone