There are 259 users in the forums

Jacobs Tweet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sfout:
Not sure if serious? Are you being serious with this comparison because switching out RBs is hella easier then QB.....

Thats like saying Kendall Hunter might as well not be on the field........

Swapping out Alex for Colin is a lot more different because the rest of the team has to adjust to the new voice commanding the huddle, LOS, etc. RBs just run down hill or block lol.

That's what I mean......why is it so hard to plug in Jacobs, especially in games we have been in comfortable control of???
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Jacobs should shove it.

The 49ers offered him the most money. He took that. He could have gone back to the Giants for less and maybe played but he went with the money so should shut up and be ready whenever Harbaugh thinks he needs him.

+1
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
This is the whole Shawntae Spencer thing all over again, Shawntae got hurt and by the time he was healthy the guys ahead of him were playing so good there was no playing time for him. If Jacobs never would have got hurt I think he would be playing but since Gore and Hunter are playing so damn well there is no reason to take carries away from those 2 guys.

I think it's a little different with a DB vs. RB.

I agree that Gore & Hunter are our two best backs, but just like OL/DL, nothing wrong with a little rotation.

If he can still run like he did in the preseason, it's crazy not to use him. He got injured on a 8 yard carry.
......... throwing LMJ under the bus too...............
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I bet LMJ feels the exact same way...he keeps tweeting stupid s**t all the time about how he should play
I actually feel bad for these guys. Sure they are on winning teams which everyone strives for....but they arent REALLY a part of this team. Jacobs should be playing. Period. You cant tell me there havent been many times since he has been healthy where we could have used him.
Originally posted by jreff22:

I bet LMJ feels the exact same way...he keeps tweeting stupid s**t all the time about how he should play

there's a difference in just being anxiou with just whining.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I actually feel bad for these guys. Sure they are on winning teams which everyone strives for....but they arent REALLY a part of this team. Jacobs should be playing. Period. You cant tell me there havent been many times since he has been healthy where we could have used him.

Disagree. The team Harbaugh built is all "Team Team Team"
The players all believe that this team is like a family.

Clearly Jacobs doesnt feel that way
Originally posted by jreff22:

there's a difference in just being anxiou with just whining.

english

Tell me who's spot he should take?

for who though?
They should stop gobbling and be happy at 6-2
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

Disagree. The team Harbaugh built is all "Team Team Team"
The players all believe that this team is like a family.

Clearly Jacobs doesnt feel that way

Jacobs doesnt feel that way because he feels like he isnt really part of the team. You think that he wouldnt be thinking "team team team" if he was getting 5 or so carries a game, which were helping us win?

Its hard to convince someone to believe the team is like a family when you arent really part of the team.
Brandond did Tweet the truth. This is the NFL which stands for Not For Long if you are not producing or winning. Gore and Hunter are the undisputed backs, if LMJ or Jacobs want to see the field it would be on special teams, and Dixon wisely carved out that niche.

So he answered the questions truthfully, at this present time Brandon Jacobs and LMJ are not good enough to suit up for games. The present start Gore and Hunter are better.

If one of the better players gets hurt, then Jacobs or LMJ could be activated.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
it's fkn crazy how fans have access to pretty much anyone now via Twitter. weird, wild stuff.
Share 49ersWebzone