There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs Tweet

Originally posted by Garcia:
Why is he not being played at all?

could he be that bad?

The 9ers have the #1 rushing offense in the league. They are doing very well with Gore and Hunter. At this moment, they do not need Brandon Jacobs to carry the football.
F*ck jacobs. Harbaugh is doing the right thing to this c********r by keeping him on the roster and not playing him. Punishment for him running his fat mouth to the media earlier in the year.
Add Jacobs to the game day roster so we can stop getting QBs hurt on third and short plus DBs stuffed.
Didn't LMJ miss a some OTA's or something to go graduate? How the f**k can his grammar be so effed up if he graduated college?

Just a couple of his recent tweets..

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames
Why do this guy have to drill outside my window right now?😡

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames
If you have never walk Down that street plz don't give me advice on how i should travel Down that path🏃

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames
Everyday I have to tell some1 ok cool don't talk to me anymore im learning I can't please everyone and myself at the same time...✌
Originally posted by Muggins:
Didn't LMJ miss a some OTA's or something to go graduate? How the f**k can his grammar be so effed up if he graduated college?

Just a couple of his recent tweets..

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames
Why do this guy have to drill outside my window right now?😡

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames
If you have never walk Down that street plz don't give me advice on how i should travel Down that path🏃

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames
Everyday I have to tell some1 ok cool don't talk to me anymore im learning I can't please everyone and myself at the same time...✌

Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by cciowa:
idaho is right. a pass rushing linebacker who can play special teams or some defensive line depth help would look good right now instead of two guys will never snif the playing field this year

More like he's overreacting. You think he'll show up next season and gloat how he gave our draft an F if Jenkins and James are valuable contributors next season? Writing a draft off after one season is extremely premature. Kind of like people calling Anthony Davis a bust after he struggled his rookie season who BTW shouldn't have been thrown to the wolves his rookie season.

Not premature in the slightest. Celek is the only person that has even touched the field. Draft was aweful. Any spin otherwise is extreme homerism to protect the image of Harbaalke. They failed this year. You cant make any comparisons to past years because you know what? our draft pics contributed. Not so much this year. This is not college football where the rookies coming in should redshirt. This is the NFL. Even the patriots get use out of draft pics as rookies, yet we are so deep we can aford to not have a single player from our draft contribute? please.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Nov 15, 2012 at 6:10 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,304
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Didn't LMJ miss a some OTA's or something to go graduate? How the f**k can his grammar be so effed up if he graduated college?

Just a couple of his recent tweets..

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames
Why do this guy have to drill outside my window right now?😡

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames
If you have never walk Down that street plz don't give me advice on how i should travel Down that path🏃

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames
Everyday I have to tell some1 ok cool don't talk to me anymore im learning I can't please everyone and myself at the same time...✌


Grammar of someone using a 140 character microblog site is not a priority lol
Brandon Jacobs: Seem like I rub some people the wrong way when I said football is not my life, what I meant is I have other s**t ... http://t.co/dRnH6ABO



I bet everyone on the depth chart would have to get injured before this clown see the field.... And I'm including Taufuku.
Originally posted by sfout:
Grammar of someone using a 140 character microblog site is not a priority lol

I understand that but.. why do this guy?

lol come on man.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by sfout:
Grammar of someone using a 140 character microblog site is not a priority lol

I understand that but.. why do this guy?

lol come on man.
I'm sure attending classes was a huge priority for him in Oregon. He "missed" training camp to get his "degree".

Which is why his ass is inactivated.
Maybe Jacobs forgot that his last good season was 2008 and the 49ers have 3 RB's far better than him on the roster.

If the Niners wanted washed up rb's to get lassoed for 3 yard losses they'd let him see the field.

Most hated player in the league, hated him coming to wear red and gold, glad he's jawing his way off the team.
Fact is, hunter isain't even getting much playing time because Gore is having an MVP type of season. Jacobs is being Jacobs. Knew it would be like this when we signed him. He's a scumbag and always has been.

The sad thing to me is LMJ cant even make a bigger contribution on special teams than Dixon. That is pretty telling. I dont have much faith that he will amount to much of anything in the NFL at this point. A back like LMJ with no special teams ability, is not very valuable in this league.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Not premature in the slightest. Celek is the only person that has even touched the field. Draft was aweful. Any spin otherwise is extreme homerism to protect the image of Harbaalke. They failed this year. You cant make any comparisons to past years because you know what? our draft pics contributed. Not so much this year. This is not college football where the rookies coming in should redshirt. This is the NFL. Even the patriots get use out of draft pics as rookies, yet we are so deep we can aford to not have a single player from our draft contribute? please.

Thats a pretty bold claim to make when you really have no idea whats going on behind the scenes. Neither do I, but I do know are #1 and #2 picks were spots we are deep at right now, but next year may not be so deep, Gore isnt getting any younger and although he is having a damn good season, for the past two games he has gotten X Rays for minor issues, what happens when one isnt so minor anymore, it happens almost every year for a couple games. Or next year when the depth at WR drops by two players, Jacobs is only a one year deal. We arent the Patriots or any other team, were developing our high picks for a good reason, LMJ and Jenkins were both small and not entirely fit for the NFL but that doesnt take away that both are talented and after some real development for those talents to translate to the NFL. But Im just a homer defending Harbaalke I guess.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
This is that s**t I don't like!