There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs Tweet

Btw, The 49ers knew what they were getting into with signing him. If he didnt get hurt in the preseason, he would have contributed already. Our running game has been one of the best in the league this year and there is no need to panic.

If Harbaugh and Baalke are worried he is hurting the chemistry of the team, he'll be let go. Stop trying to act like you all know everything that goes on behind closed doors.

Also, F**k tweeting, twitter and all that garbage. The guy is a loose cannon and will always make himself look bad..he did it time after time with the Giants and 49ers management knows that.
Originally posted by Muggins:
It'd be interesting to see what would happen if Gore went down with an injury.

Dont jinx him!

Im afraid to find out
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
worried about LMJ

Im worried that our 2012 draft will seriously come back to haunt us in the long run. It already is hurting us this year. You just cant have that kind of draft in todays NFL. 2012 draft gets a big F from me.

You are giving the draft a big F? Really?

Some people need to relax and see how things play out. The guys we drafted did not need to be immediate contributors. People will all be changing their tune when Jenkins is scoring 50 yards td's and LMJ is making the opposing D look silly.

Try to have some patience. Baalke is doing a nice job.

F. No amount of spinning ill change that. Im actually overall pretty neutral when it comes to positions on this board, and as a fan, minus a few instances. There is no excuse for the managment of the 2012 draft. F. And it only gets an F because i cant give it a G.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
The interesting thing that gives this story legs is LaMichael constantly retweeting this s****......

You hope it's just the naive ways of a young buck rookie not knowing better.....

LMJ has serious bust written all over him. Guy needs a better mentor for sure, but regardless or that, he has bust in the making all over him.
TBH im worried about this too...

i hope thats not the case tho

Could have had Martin in the first, and Randle or Jeffery, someone like that in the second, if the plan was to go WR/RB in the first and second, martin made much more sense, seeing as he would be more reflective of hat we should be looking for in a replacment to Gore. Seeing as we are already sitting our #1 wr, we could have easily instead developed a #2 wr over the season/off season.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
The interesting thing that gives this story legs is LaMichael constantly retweeting this s****......

You hope it's just the naive ways of a young buck rookie not knowing better.....

LMJ has serious bust written all over him. Guy needs a better mentor for sure, but regardless or that, he has bust in the making all over him.
TBH im worried about this too...

i hope thats not the case tho

Could have had Martin in the first, and Randle or Jeffery, someone like that in the second, if the plan was to go WR/RB in the first and second, martin made much more sense, seeing as he would be more reflective of hat we should be looking for in a replacment to Gore. Seeing as we are already sitting our #1 wr, we could have easily instead developed a #2 wr over the season/off season.

Yeah, it was a that we got another scat back....so, yeah Martin would have been nice, but oh well, its all hindsight now. lets just wait and hope that LMJ pans out
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by jreff22:
worried about LMJ

Im worried that our 2012 draft will seriously come back to haunt us in the long run. It already is hurting us this year. You just cant have that kind of draft in todays NFL. 2012 draft gets a big F from me.

You are giving the draft a big F? Really?

Some people need to relax and see how things play out. The guys we drafted did not need to be immediate contributors. People will all be changing their tune when Jenkins is scoring 50 yards td's and LMJ is making the opposing D look silly.

Try to have some patience. Baalke is doing a nice job.

F. No amount of spinning ill change that. Im actually overall pretty neutral when it comes to positions on this board, and as a fan, minus a few instances. There is no excuse for the managment of the 2012 draft. F. And it only gets an F because i cant give it a G.
Thanks for not being a Homer... Yes it was not productive, maybe it will pay off but as you see both lines need back up talent which we did not aquire in the 2012 Draft.
Jacobs was a head case in ny and he is a head case here. Shocking!
Originally posted by Muggins:
It'd be interesting to see what would happen if Gore went down with an injury.

Dont jinx him!

Im afraid to find out
It's inevitable now....
We'll see how the 2012 draft holds up in a few years. If jenikns and James don't deliver it'll be an issue, if they contribute an d become house hold names than everyone will be talking about the smart approach of not throwing them into the fire, but "redshirting them".

Until this year Crabtree was a dissapointment, and this year he produces, runs correct routes, blocks. So give it time.
Right now we are stacked at WR and RB. We do not have the pressing need of rushing them onto the field.

You can't if you're a rebuilding team. Contending teams don't always have to rush their rookies on the field.
Originally posted by Hopper:

You can't if you're a rebuilding team. Contending teams don't always have to rush their rookies on the field.

Please give me an example where any team, even the good ones, have redshirted or cut their entire draft class in the modern NFL? Just cant do it. We are not so deep that we can afford to not have a single draft pick make an impact. No team in the NFL is, and anything else is just spin for the sake of defending Baalkie/harbaugh. We have issues on special teams, depth on both lines, and depth at OLB just to name a few of the holes on the roster. We did not draft a single player able to fill those holes. Like i said i like what Baalkie has done overall, but he failed in 2012, and it is hurting the team already, and ill continue to hurt us in the future.

Please give me an example where any team, even the good ones, have redshirted or cut their entire draft class in the modern NFL? Just cant do it. We are not so deep that we can afford to not have a single draft pick make an impact. No team in the NFL is, and anything else is just spin for the sake of defending Baalkie/harbaugh. We have issues on special teams, depth on both lines, and depth at OLB just to name a few of the holes on the roster. We did not draft a single player able to fill those holes. Like i said i like what Baalkie has done overall, but he failed in 2012, and it is hurting the team already, and ill continue to hurt us in the future.

We drafted OLBs and they got injured
I've never disliked a player who has yet to suit up a game for the Niners than James. Quit your yapping rook.

As for Jacobs, he's always been a clown. Got to see his act up close in NY. Now you guys on the West Coast are getting more of a taste of this dude.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

We drafted OLBs and they got injured

Yes, Fleming a 5th rounder, and Johnson, a huge seventh round project. Even if Haralson didnt get injured we would still be thin at OLB. IMO they didnt address it like they should have, but even if they did sufficiently address it, that still leaves depth issues at DL, OL, and horrible holes on Special Teams. The only player from 2012 to sniff the feild if im not mistakin is Celek, and he is garbage. If you have to justify a draft being good by hoping that your #1 and #2 draft pick might actually sniff the turf in future seasons then you failed in the draft.

I hope they work out. But lets be honest, its not hard to find a developmental WR or RB to sit and redshirt. There was talent at both spots that we could have taken that would have made an impact on this team this season.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

idaho is right. a pass rushing linebacker who can play special teams or some defensive line depth help would look good right now instead of two guys will never snif the playing field this year