There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs Tweet

Originally posted by smithc28:
Maybe he's our secret weapon for the playoffs. With Aj and Lamichael.

JH may be training these guys up for 3-4 special plays so when we line them up in the playoffs, Bears or Falcons or whoever won't have a freaking clue what play we're about to do if all these 3 line up in the offense.

lol

we aren't going to put 2 rookies into a serious situation in a playoff game for 1 special play
Originally posted by jreff22:

JH may be training these guys up for 3-4 special plays so when we line them up in the playoffs, Bears or Falcons or whoever won't have a freaking clue what play we're about to do if all these 3 line up in the offense.

lol

we aren't going to put 2 rookies into a serious situation in a playoff game for 1 special play

what if they play is really really special?
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by jreff22:

lol

what if they play is really really special?

the super double secret plays usually end in failure
"@gatorboy45: Never work in a place where you hate your boss so much, you should always be happy at work.#YouLiveAndYouLearn"

smh this dude keeps tweeting and talking about nonsense. He even mentioned tiki barber....

some dude asked How's frisco treatin you? his response terrible..
[ Edited by niner4ever12 on Nov 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM ]
He'll be back at ny next season for league Min.

Enjoy!!!
We should release him right before our first playoff game.
I think its hilarious that we signed him to a cheap contract and bench him every game
I always hated the guy and still do
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
We should release him right before our first playoff game.

Why? keeping him inactive does it one better.
F**k this guy hes obviously not about the team......
He was right a long time ago. He just isn't good enough.
I just hope we don't have to face the Giants in the playoffs, this dude will have some hidden agendas.
JH is smart, he took a player off the market and put him on the bench. Now you can't play with us but you can't play against us either!

Great move, Jacobs was a sucker!
Originally posted by verb1der:
I just hope we don't have to face the Giants in the playoffs, this dude will have some hidden agendas.
yep
I love how people are equating Jacobs' desire to play to not giving a s*** about the team. To a competitive athlete, wanting to play and the best interest of the team are one and the same.