There are 298 users in the forums

Jacobs Tweet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He'll be back at ny next season for league Min.

Enjoy!!!
We should release him right before our first playoff game.
I think its hilarious that we signed him to a cheap contract and bench him every game
I always hated the guy and still do
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
We should release him right before our first playoff game.

Why? keeping him inactive does it one better.
F**k this guy hes obviously not about the team......
He was right a long time ago. He just isn't good enough.
I just hope we don't have to face the Giants in the playoffs, this dude will have some hidden agendas.
JH is smart, he took a player off the market and put him on the bench. Now you can't play with us but you can't play against us either!

Great move, Jacobs was a sucker!
Originally posted by verb1der:
I just hope we don't have to face the Giants in the playoffs, this dude will have some hidden agendas.
yep
I love how people are equating Jacobs' desire to play to not giving a s*** about the team. To a competitive athlete, wanting to play and the best interest of the team are one and the same.

Might as well release him, but we're only holding onto him in case Gore goes down.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
JH is smart, he took a player off the market and put him on the bench. Now you can't play with us but you can't play against us either!

Great move, Jacobs was a sucker!

The Patriots were and still are famous for doing the same thing. Sometimes it works and sometimes it backfires. But Jim Harbaugh does remind me alot of Bill Belichick with his relationship with the media, taking this team on the road for an extended period of time, etc. If you're going to copy a HC, why one of the best!!
Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 Never work in a place where you hate your boss so much, you should always be happy at work.#YouLiveAndYouLearn
Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 Have you ever been in a spot and you wonder why are you there.

Those are from today
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 Never work in a place where you hate your boss so much, you should always be happy at work.#YouLiveAndYouLearn
Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 Have you ever been in a spot and you wonder why are you there.

Those are from today

Ah, he's homesick.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I love how people are equating Jacobs' desire to play to not giving a s*** about the team. To a competitive athlete, wanting to play and the best interest of the team are one and the same.

Nothing wrong with wanting to play. Work harder. Make the coaches have no choice but to put you in the game. He may be working harder, I don't know, but the commentary is counter-productive. Hate for his boss. Is he referring to Harbaugh? Rathman? The point is, he is not keeping his negativity to himself. That is not being about the team. He is unhappy, fine, but he is putting his discontent out there for all to see. Not wise.
Share 49ersWebzone