There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What to do with Colin Kaepernick???

What to do with Colin Kaepernick???

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Wait for Dashon Goldson to sign with his new team next year then trade Kaepernick for Goldson

Guys this has to stop. This is, I believe, a photo of a guy who was a war hero and got his face so badly burnt it had to be reconstructed. If I am right about this - and it isn't a clear picture - the guy is a highly intelligent man who became a poster case for dealing with massive disfigurement.

I doubt he is a 49ers fan, but he deserves better than this from us.

Not sure that mental illness is all that hilarious anyway.

point taken, I edited the post. I originally looked up "crazy enough to work" pic...but it was a Gorilla..but next to the Gorilla was this sharply dressed guy with those words seemed to relate to that post.

When I look at his pic...he doesn't look like he has obvious health problems. In fact I swear I've come across people like him who are just short, but speak normal and act what ever "normal" is perceived by some. I think there are worse pictures out there that show people with obvious health problems. But I get what you are trying to say.
point taken, I edited the post. I originally looked up "crazy enough to work" pic...but it was a Gorilla..but next to the Gorilla was this sharply dressed guy with those words seemed to relate to that post.

When I look at his pic...he doesn't look like he has obvious health problems. In fact I swear I've come across people like him who are just short, but speak normal and act what ever "normal" is perceived by some. I think there are worse pictures out there that show people with obvious health problems. But I get what you are trying to say.

thanks
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
I just like what I've seen the little time he has played pre-season/regular season, I think the kid has the IT factor (just a gut feeling).

He has IT, that's why he's still on the bench in his 2nd year while according to you AS is a below average QB.

Troll harder.
[ Edited by MrTruth on Nov 6, 2012 at 12:00 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let the kid marinate so when he's ready he'll be nice and juicy.
Originally posted by MrTruth:
He has IT, that's why he's still on the bench in his 2nd year while according to you AS is a below average QB.

Troll harder.

Seems like you are over using the troll citing. Will become less credible with overuse.

Troll harder.

Um Young, Brady,Warner, Rodgers .... all sat on the bench. Your point is? I said Alex was below average? You are a funny guy.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Wait for Dashon Goldson to sign with his new team next year then trade Kaepernick for Goldson

Guys this has to stop. This is, I believe, a photo of a guy who was a war hero and got his face so badly burnt it had to be reconstructed. If I am right about this - and it isn't a clear picture - the guy is a highly intelligent man who became a poster case for dealing with massive disfigurement.

I doubt he is a 49ers fan, but he deserves better than this from us.

Not sure that mental illness is all that hilarious anyway.

If someone can't tell the dude in the picture has down syndrome, they just might be the one in the picture...
Um Young, Brady,Warner, Rodgers .... all sat on the bench. Your point is? I said Alex was below average? You are a funny guy.

That guy just enjoys calling people TROLL when they don't agree with him. I've read through a lot of threads on this forum, he's called numerous posters TROLLs without much validation for the accusation.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
If someone can't tell the dude in the picture has down syndrome, they just might be the one in the picture...

Well, thanks Oakland. I note your opinion.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I just like what I've seen the little time he has played pre-season/regular season, I think the kid has the IT factor (just a gut feeling).

Troll harder.
yes he deserves to start and he is the future of the team cuz some guys on the internet thinks and hopes he has the "it" factor. i am not sure if this is comical or sad
Originally posted by cciowa:

Troll harder.
yes he deserves to start and he is the future of the team cuz some guys on the internet thinks and hopes he has the "it" factor. i am not sure if this is comical or sad

I'm sorry cciowa I don't believe your posts have the "it" factor. I think we need to replace you.
Keep both and spend draft picks on rb's and offensive linemen and hope this defense doesn't grow old too fast.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Start him when Alex's contract is up.
Originally posted by cciowa:

Kaep will deserve to start if/when he wins the job. As far as him being the future, that is not as far fetched as some believe. They did trade up to get him, hand picked by harbaalke, he has been working with the quarterback whisperer and learning from a good qb. The only thing that is sad and comical is the tunnel vision that some posters possess on the zone. If history tells you anything even great qbs are replaced, so good qbs are that much more vulnerable to being replaced.
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Keep both and spend draft picks on rb's and offensive linemen and hope this defense doesn't grow old too fast.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Start him when Alex's contract is up.

Thanks fellas. Way to be sensible.