There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

7 yds rushing allowed against Ari....

Originally posted by Jaci:
Originally posted by JBrack:
we wont be #1 in pass. we actually gave up 290 yds, but not tds.

It's pretty easy to give up 290 yards passing when the opposing team completely abandons the run before the second half.

and throws over 50 passes
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by Jaci:
we wont be #1 in pass. we actually gave up 290 yds, but not tds.

It's pretty easy to give up 290 yards passing when the opposing team completely abandons the run before the second half.

and throws over 50 passes

This, I was surprised Jack Skelington was able to continue with the hits he took, especially the Aldon and Justin Smith hits!
combination of our DEFENSE BEASTING....... and their running back weighs 145
I also suspect this will make us the #1 defense in the NFL in all 3 major cats.

#1 pass defense (yds)
#1 run defense (yds)
# 1 scoring defense(pts allowed)

tied with da bears for pts allowed
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Just for the record, the Giants are the only team out of those 5 that have a legit QB and WR's.

Two of those teams we dominated beat the Patriots this season...Arizona did so on the road...

Never underestimate a dominant performance in todays NFL.

Patriots lost to Arizona because of a missed FG. Arizona is fluky. Seattle the only one's who found a way to knock them off.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Just for the record, our defense is better than last year.

In the past 5 games, we've only allowed one of those 5 teams to cross the endzone: the Giants.

Jets: 0 points
Bills: 3 points
Giants: 26 points
Seahawks: 6 points
Cardinals: 3 points

WOW

Just for the record, the Giants are the only team out of those 5 that have a legit QB and WR's.

I think you need to take it a step further, the Giants have a top 5 nfl qb. The WR's on the 9ers, seahawks, cards, bills ALL would do better if Eli was their qb. Just as Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks and company would do worse with the other qb's posted above.
Nice stat, but the reality is the Cards were playing with out there starting backs, we beat up on a punt returner running behind a crappy patch work O-line, and I enjoyed every second of Arizona sucking!
Lovin' every minute of it.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Nice stat, but the reality is the Cards were playing with out there starting backs, we beat up on a punt returner running behind a crappy patch work O-line, and I enjoyed every second of Arizona sucking!

This

Bet the Cards were asking Baalke if they could borrow our inactive RB's.............
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Just for the record, our defense is better than last year.

In the past 5 games, we've only allowed one of those 5 teams to cross the endzone: the Giants.

Jets: 0 points
Bills: 3 points
Giants: 26 points
Seahawks: 6 points
Cardinals: 3 points

WOW

I think you need to take it a step further, the Giants have a top 5 nfl qb. The WR's on the 9ers, seahawks, cards, bills ALL would do better if Eli was their qb. Just as Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks and company would do worse with the other qb's posted above.

Not necessarily considering the Seattle WR's dropped sooo many balls hahaha. theyre the only garbage one's
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Bet the Cards were asking Baalke if they could borrow our inactive RB's.............

Baalke should tell em Rock is available. Or better yet, Boobie for P. Peterson straight up!
Originally posted by cciowa:
i just can not believe it,,, i also can not believe i obsessed so much over the two losses. I think many of us actually thought our defense was not very good this year based on those two games,, but when you look at this stuff in black and white,,, jesus. what the f**k was i thinking??

And considering alot of those Giants pts came from the 3 INTS inside our 20 yard line, the Giants might not of scored nearly that many points. I hope Alex thou can learn to stop taking so many sacks and throw the ball away quicker. Other then that the guy was money last night and exposed the Cardinals for they really are....an average team.
If it's not a big deal because of this excuse and that excuse, and these teams are so bad, why doesn't the rest of the NFL do the same thing to these atrocious teams? Holy vagina, people cannot accept a win or positive stats without poking holes in them. If we win the super bowl they'll be mad we didn't have 300 yards passing!
The guys are going to get a VERY well deserved rest.

What a D!

I'm not a stats person except for the only stat that matters -"WINS" but 7 yards is unheard of. I don't care who you're p[laying against - you can fall forward and get more than 7 yards.