There are 154 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Felt like Brooks played pretty well today
Originally posted by YoungWifey:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Gore saved us today. Would've lost if it weren't for him carrying us in the 4th quarter
He also won us the Seahawks game.
Gore is the MVP of our team so far imo

I don't even want to know what our record would be without him. Without a doubt he's the MVP (along with Lee). But to be honest, I think the Niners use him way too much and too soon. Have to keep him healthy towards the end of the season and playoffs.

No. Run frank until the wheels fall off.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
No. Run frank until the wheels fall off.

LOL yeah *sigh* the problem is is that Gore looked real gassed towards the end of the season and during the NFCCG. Just don't want that to happen to him again. But seriously, sometimes Gore just wins games for us and I wish they didn't depend on him so much. It's reminds me of how we used to win before Harbaugh arrived.
Originally posted by dmax:
Akers..and the PLAYCALLING BY ROMAN COST US THE GAME

Don't forget that horrible showing from the defense. STL has a pretty good defense but I knew there were going to be problems when I heard Amendola was back
I missed the game. Can someone please put the game on youtube so I can watch it? Thanks!
The 2 fake punts added to our defensive woes. Those are 2 stops from our defense. Without those our defense would seemed decent especially in the second half. This was more on the special team more than anything else. They just weren't prepared for what the Rams will do especially knowing they will trying anything to win in this game. Seely got owned.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 11, 2012 at 7:56 PM ]
Originally posted by YoungWifey:
Originally posted by dmax:
Akers..and the PLAYCALLING BY ROMAN COST US THE GAME

Don't forget that horrible showing from the defense. STL has a pretty good defense but I knew there were going to be problems when I heard Amendola was back

Yeah, I was relieved when They said he reinjured his collarbone. He played his ass off.
Well maybe if you had watched the game, we would have won. So I blame you for us not winning
Cutler with a concussion. He took a big hit too

all you missed was a bunch of misses.
Kaepernick vs Campbell??

I bet Alex and Cutler get cleared to play. Cutler did take a huge shot to the jaw. He stayed in for a while after that too and kept scrambling... Tough dude
If I could see this whole thread all at once, it would probably look just like a bucket full of puke.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Nov 11, 2012 at 8:02 PM ]
Poor Chilo. He sucks
Can someone PLEASE post the game on youtube?
Share 49ersWebzone