LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 325 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 8 Niners vs Cardinals Video Preview

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Good morning Niner fans! Good luck this week!

Em
Thanks Em, always appreciated. Interesting take on the Special Teams on the white board. Our blockers better block!
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Thanks Em, always appreciated. Interesting take on the Special Teams on the white board. Our blockers better block!

Thanks Cap'n!! I wanted to highlight the ST play after some say I never take a look at ST
Arizona is 4th vs the pass and 20th vs. the run; in reality they're 13th vs the pass on an efficiency standpoint (because people don't like to pass on them because they're good- so they run).

As a result, I will start throwing things if Greg Roman comes out passing like he did vs. MIN and NYG.

Run run run!
Best one yet. Great work!
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Arizona is 4th vs the pass and 20th vs. the run; in reality they're 13th vs the pass on an efficiency standpoint (because people don't like to pass on them because they're good- so they run).

As a result, I will start throwing things if Greg Roman comes out passing like he did vs. MIN and NYG.

Run run run!

I'll be livid as well.
pound them on the ground with Gore and Hunter til they get tired of chasing these guys then burn them with VD, Rio, Crabs or Moss. this should be a tone setting game, we have to assert ourselves, especially against loud mouth division rivals
Always a pleasure to watch and listen to. Good stuff, EmDiggy.. thanks.
Thanks for the video! How have I missed these?
Share 49ersWebzone